Meta is looking to hire a Director, Meta Financial Technologies Partnerships, who will lead our partnerships efforts in transforming how people and businesses transact across a variety of commerce experiences. In this role, you will work with industry-leading payments and financial services companies to build experiences that enable payments between buyers and sellers around the world. With a focus on commerce payments, you'll work on initiatives spanning shopping on Instagram, conversational commerce on WhatsApp and Messenger, and Meta Pay experiences across our entire platform and beyond. This is a highly cross-functional role that will partner with Product, Engineering, Operations, Data Science, Marketing, Legal, Business Development, Policy, and many other teams across Meta to build and cultivate a thriving ecosystem of payments partners and product experiences. This role is a unique opportunity to be an important influencer to our payments strategy and help accelerate the growth of payments and commerce for consumers, creators, and businesses of all sizes.
Director, Meta Financial Technologies Partnerships Responsibilities:
- Manage a distributed team of high-performing partner managers that are focused on driving payments experiences at scale through industry-leading partnerships
- Drive long-term partnership growth efforts and optimize existing strategic partnerships, and identify, assess, and onboard new partners
- Collaborate with distributed cross-functional teams that are working in a fast-paced, high-impact environment
- Inform and influence roadmaps and overall payments strategy through effective communication at scale across distributed teams
- Set, track, analyze, communicate, and execute against key program performance metrics
- 15+ years of work experience, including 8+ years of related experience in a mix of business development or partnerships in the technology or payments industry
- Experience leading cross-functional teams to deliver successful partnership outcomes
- Experience building consensus among multiple stakeholders in an entrepreneurial, high-expectation environment
- Highly strategic and capable of articulating important considerations in foundational technical and business decisions
- Bachelors of Arts or Bachelors of Science
Facebook is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, sexual stereotypes, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state and local law.Facebook is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for candidates with disabilities in our recruiting process. If you need any assistance or accommodations due to a disability, please let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org.