HENKEL IS FOR THOSE WHO STEP UP. DO YOU?
At Henkel, you can make a difference and craft your career. That's why you own your projects and take full responsibility from an early stage. Our unique brands in markets around the world open up countless opportunities to follow your convictions and explore new paths. If you have an entrepreneurial mindset that allows you to always think out of the box - take the chance and shape the digital future together with us.
- Responsible for creating an exciting short- and long-term portfolio of innovation across all N.A. Beauty Retail categories, but cohesive with global direction and corporate priorities
- Create an inspiring, growth-generating vision for innovation across Body and Hair. Create plans that consider brand equity, product line architecture, SKU mix, channel distribution and pricing
- Empower high-performing team able to drive innovation and effectively collaborate with global counterparts. Lead team to identify consumer insights, create first-to-market new brands and line extensions, and achieve sales and profit targets
- Partner closely with global counterparts to align strategies, share insights and adopt HQ-generated products where appropriate
- Manage market research budget in partnership with other marketing leaders.
- Analyze and anticipate consumer insights and motivations to identify first-to-market innovations
- Lead portfolio transformation to achieve goals in sustainability, e-commerce readiness and diversity and inclusion. Incorporate forward-thinking approaches like retailer/influencer co-creation or crowd-sourcing
- Forecast sales volume, profits, consumer measures and brand health for new products to provide clear recommendations and way forward proposals
- Partner with cross-functional N.A. leaders to ensure vision and outputs meet goals (e.g., Sales, Sales Strategy, R&D, Operations, Finance, Shopper Marketing and other functions as needed)
- Play an active role in developing compelling communication and briefing with creative business partners i.e. advertising agencies, graphic design firms
- Expertise in Innovation, ideally within personal or beauty care.
- Proven track record of consistently building strong brands and teams, driving change, challenging status-quo and delivering results.
- Experience with marketing in a digital world, (i.e., social media, e-commerce).
- Experience working in a global organization and collaborating with regional groups is preferred
- A Bachelor's degree is required; an MBA or equivalent degree is preferred with 10-15 years of progressive and successful experience leading brands
Henkel is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, and other legally protected characteristics.
Henkel does not accept unsolicited resumes from search firms or employment agencies. Unsolicited referrals and resumes are considered Henkel property and therefore, Henkel will not pay a fee for any placement resulting from the receipt of an unsolicited referral. At Henkel's request only, preferred vendors may be invited to refer talent for specific open positions. In these cases, a fully-executed agreement with Henkel must be in place and current.
All employees applying for an internal position must have a discussion with his/her manager about their interest in a job posting opportunity. The discussion will not preclude the employee from interviewing if their skills meet the job requirements.