Director Ecommerce - Global Digital
Ralph Lauren Fragrances is looking for a passionate, organized, and detail-oriented digital candidate to join the Global Marketing Digital team focusing on all aspects of digital marketing for the business - including but not limited to: e-commerce, content websites, e-retailers. S/he must have strong analytical and communication skills, with the ability to multi-task and project manage effectively in a fast-paced environment and meet deadlines to successfully bring projects to life.
This role reports directly into the Global Director of Digital and eCommerce for Ralph Lauren Fragrances.
- Create and develop innovative global 360-digital marketing strategies and campaigns to position Ralph Lauren Fragrances brand as a market leader
- Provide strategic guidelines and recommendation to support key business objectives, product launches and set goals
- Develop and grow brand's ecommerce worldwide: new brand's e-boutique, Tmall flagship, e-retailer presence.
- Brief, manage routing process, and deliver the master websites updates in support of product launches, animations, and new developments
- Coordinate content, functionality, and testing for new e-commerce website developments
- Content development including video, imagery, copy tailored per digital channel (e-commerce websites, content websites, mobile, and e-retailer)
- Partner with the Markets to provide support, guidance and best practices to drive their local digital strategies, brand presence & marketing plans
- Work with zone team and marketing teams to ensure all deadlines are met according to the roadmap
- Monitor digital landscape, proving timely and relevant news, trends, competitive analysis and best practices to drive new ideas for brand in markets
- Set and track against global digital KPIs and digital goals; External metrics benchmarking, competitive research
- Management of DMI Digital Budget
- Bachelor's degree Required. MBA preferred.
- At least 9 + years of experience in an ecommerce role.
- Global Experience working on ecommerce or digital marketing, required.
- Experience working for beauty and/or fragrance industry
- Strong knowledge of Confluence/JIRA or other project management systems is a plus
- Proactive; ability to self-manage multiple projects, high level of organization
- Excellent written, analytical and communication skills
- Excellent project and time management skills; ability to effectively multi-task in deadline-oriented environment
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and take pride in a diverse environment. We do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, medical condition or disability, or any other legally protected status.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete an application for a recognized disability under applicable law, please email [email protected] . Please note this email will only respond to specific requests for assistance completing the application as a request for accommodation for a disability. All others will not be considered.
This job has expired.