Meta's Enterprise Products team is responsible for building integrated, scalable, and robust enterprise applications. We are currently looking for an experienced, insightful, forward-thinking leader with experience supporting a global team focused on ERP and other major third party commercial software packages. In this role, you play a key role in reimagining productivity by shipping transformative solutions that serve diverse aspects of the enterprise.In this role, you will drive the Business Application teams toward success by connecting commercial software applications and product strategy with desired outcomes. You will ensure continual improvement of our current enterprise application products within the portfolio while collaborating with product teams and business stakeholders from sales, marketing, supply chain, customer care, finance, facilities, and legal to deliver the solutions that support their respective goals and objectives. You will establish trusted relationships with vendors to ensure the highest level of support and influence their roadmaps.
Director, Application Management Responsibilities:
- Lead Meta's Business Applications organization in Enterprise Products, including the following application areas: Sales CRM (Salesforce), Marketing, Procurement, Supply Chain, Financials, Financial Planning, Facilities, and Legal.
- Managing a large global team of application managers in implementations, support and solution development on commercial software business applications and platforms.
- Responsible for enterprise application solutions, vision, and strategy.
- Collaboration with product managers, cross-functional teams, and business stakeholders in creating end-to-end innovative business solutions.
- Drive process and product metrics, adoption by optimizing application usage.
- Own application integrations with third party products and Meta internal systems.
- Responsible for Vendor product data security, access management and Audit compliance.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information systems, Engineering, relevant technical field, or equivalent practical experience.
- 10+ years of ERP Application experience.
- 10+ years of progressive leadership experience, and in a large high growth company with diverse business application areas (Supply Chain, Finance, Procurement, etc.).
- 5+ years experience working across business stakeholders, vendors, and cross-functional teams to understand business needs and deliver outcomes.
- 5+ years experience translating complex business requirements into staffing plans, roadmaps, and execution plans.
- 5+ years experience driving process rigor and outcomes by analyzing SLAs, defect trends, priority, severity and operational metrics.
- Vendor product certifications for SAP, Oracle or major suite of Business Applications.
- Domain certification - Industry Association or statutory certifications in Finance or Supply Chain.
Facebook is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, sexual stereotypes, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state and local law.Facebook is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for candidates with disabilities in our recruiting process. If you need any assistance or accommodations due to a disability, please let us know at email@example.com.
This job has expired.