Bonaventure of Puyallup has an exciting job opening for Dining Service Manager!
Starting from $53,000 to $63,000
Find your purpose in our restaurant!
We are looking for a creative leader who can maintain a professional dining room and kitchen. A leader who will engage, motivate, and drive a culture of service comparable to a 5-star dining experience for our residents. Our cuisine is a major element of our resident satisfaction and one of the main reason's seniors choose to make Bonaventure their home.
Top reasons to work at Bonaventure
What does a Dining Service Manager Do?
High Starting Wage - From $53,000 to $63,000
Health Benefits - Medical and dental coverage.
Flexible Spending Account - For Healthcare and Day Care expenses.
Retirement - Generous 401k matching program.
Paid Time Off - To have fun, take care of yourself and your family.
Personal Protection Equipment (PPE) - All PPE is included for your safety which is our top priority.
This position is critical in our restaurant and our resident satisfaction. In this role, you will be responsible for:
- Manage day-to-day operation of the dining room and kitchen.
- Manage the dining room and kitchen staff, as well as, budgets and inventory.
- Lead with and inspire excellent customer service to our residents.
- Prepare and serve foods indicated on planned menus.
- Ensure consistent quality and delicious food is served.
- Create and maintain the schedule for the dining services team.
- Maintain a clean and organized kitchen at all times.
- Other industry job titles for the Dining Service Manager include: Director of Dining Services, Food Service Director, Dining Service Director, Dietician, Dietary Manager and Culinary Director.
Bonaventure of Puyallup
- Prior success in working in or managing dining services.
- English language required.
- CPR Certification (preferred).
- Must pass criminal background check and drug test.
Our beautiful state-of-the-art senior living community provides assisted living, licensed boarding home care, memory care, and independent living. We provide in home health care to residents in our community. We are not a nursing home. We are immediately hiring so apply today. Why Work for Bonaventure Senior Living
Not all senior living communities are created equal. At Bonaventure, one of our main guiding philosophies is "you can never go wrong doing the right thing." This means that we are committed to caring for our residents and our team members.
Bonaventure is dedicated to providing an exceptional senior lifestyle
. Bonaventure's consistent success has been based upon a simple formula: engaged satisfied residents and happy team members.
Bonaventure Senior Living associates enjoy a dynamic and exciting work environment, comprehensive training and mentoring, along with the pride that comes from working for a company with exceptional service. We represent a culture of respect, gratitude, and empowerment. If you are a friendly, motivated person, with a passion to serve others, Bonaventure Senior Living is your perfect match.