Who We Are:
As part of the Snap-on Tools team, you'll be joining an extraordinary company that has been the industry standard for over 100 years! People know Snap-on for the quality of our products, but we know that it is the passion and character of our people that make our company a global leader. With our diverse talents and deep pride in the Snap-on family of brands, we drive innovation and create value. We work hard together. We grow together. We are one Snap-on team.
Working With Snap-on has Benefits!!
Company-paid benefits include:
- Paid time off, vacation and paid holidays
- Market competitive compensation
- Retirement programs including 401(k) Plan with matching employer contributions
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan - annual optional enrollment period
- Basic dental, Basic life, Basic accidental death and dismemberment coverage
- Short term and long-term disability, Employee Assistance Program
- Business travel accident insurance
- Other health education programs, including smoking cessation, annual wellness screening and seasonal flu shot
- Bonus, incentives depending on position and level
- Base pay progression through lateral & promotional development on both managerial and technical career paths
- Tuition Assistance Plan
Snap-on is rooted in the dignity of work. From our founding 100 years ago, we have been dedicated to this timeless principle. We celebrate this work and we celebrate our customers, the makers and the fixers
, who perform day in and day out to move the world forward.
Snap-on continually strives to be an employer of choice and offers a Great Place to Work. Responsibilities POSITION SUMMARY:
As Digital Media Content Specialist, you'll work closely and collaboratively with the marketing and sales team. This fun fast paced role will require multi-tasking and creativity to grow our social media following across all channels, increase our follower engagement, and identify new opportunities including new social opportunities.
- Create, design, and write relevant content for Snap-on branded social media platforms, (Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, Snapchat & TikTok).
- Copywriting: Knowledge of AP style preferred.
- Create/edit short video content or create static content via Adobe Creative Suite.
- Provide social media coverage at event such as our yearly tool show and key races within our race program (NASCAR, IndyCar, NHRA).
- Create social assets that are appropriate for specific channels and brand initiatives.
- Provide social listening and monitoring of social channels.
- Work within established brand guidelines specific to intended style and tone.
- Assist in maintain private Facebook groups.
- Brand building and storytelling with compelling copy and graphics.
- Engage customers - Follow them, like their posts and interact with them in a genuine and authentic way.
- Assist in overall management of Snap-on social channels.
- Reporting on KPI's relevant to each different platform if needed.
- Content management of UGC.
- Excellent time-management and problem-solving skills.
- Team player with strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- A willingness to travel to obtain content for business goals and work flexible hours when needed.
This job has expired.
- Bachelor's degree in marketing, communications, or related field.
- 2-5 years of experience in managing a brands social media accounts.
- Experience in creating video content and comfortable being in front of the camera if necessary, representing a brand (Instagram Reels and/or TikTok).
- Experience with Motion Graphics.
- Knowledge of content creation including graphic design, writing and video presentations.
- Excellent eye for detail and an eye for design.
- Adaptability and ability to work with a team to meet milestones and complete projects on time.
- Solid understanding of brand identity, market trends and consumer behavior.
- Advanced skills in Microsoft Office.