Responsible for representing, promoting and selling company digital dentistry products to dental laboratories and restorative dental clinicians within assigned territory. Develop effective strategic plans, and aggressively implementing actions to achieve optimal results that meet or exceed quarterly / annual objectives. Regularly reviews status of results and daily business issues with Manager who provides coaching and development to support achievement of company goals.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities
1. Develops annual business plans and provides quarterly updates, which includes both strategic plan and tactical actions for assigned territory to ensure accomplishment of established targets and goals.
2. Executes Business Plan by aggressively implementing tactical actions including: prospecting and meeting with new targeted customers to convert business and meeting with current customers to successfully maintain relationships and provide value added services which meet or exceed their expectations.
3. Regularly analyze sales/ market data, customer demographics and requirements to formulate strategic plans and provide feedback to Sales Management to encourage the development of successful marketing tools, promotions, and or messages.
4. Collaborates with Territory Sales Managers within their assigned territory on daily plans for visits with dental labs to effectively sell capital equipment and consumable products. Maintains detailed customer records to ensure effective follow up. Prepares various presentations, proposals and promotions to meet customer expectations.
5. Regularly communicates with Sales Manager- Digital Dentistry, to review status of Business Plan including: discussion on strategy, sales execution, utilization of resources, meeting customer expectations, obtaining approval to implement educational programs, special programs or discounts, resolution of issues and outstanding administrative responsibilities.
6. Effectively utilizes company resources to achieve expected results including: educational programs and services, business excellence programs, practice growth literature, marketing tools, e-discovery, videos, etc
7. Represents company at trade association meetings and promotes company products and services.
8. Complies with company policies and procedures including but not limited to, Code of Conduct, Corporate Compliance policies, Travel and Expense policies, etc. Maintains current status on required training through Biomet University.
9. Works effectively with internal colleagues and provides feedback on Customer Service, Marketing, Sales Training and Administration, and Human Resources concerns.
10. Performs related duties as required.
Expected Areas of Competence
- Demonstrate strong goal orientation, results-driven, highly competitive, and self-motivated with demonstrated successful sales track record
- Demonstrated consultative sales process experience with formalized sales training; Strong hunter mentality
- Demonstrated integrity with high ethical standards and practice; Must have a current/active state-issued driver's license; Ability to utilize a laptop computer with a strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office including Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint; ability to learn, teach, and support CAD/CAM software; Ability to work cross-functionally with other Territory and Regional Managers to accomplish successful selling strategies
Highly Preferred Skills and attributes:
- Relationship Builder, Confident / use sound business judgment
- Ability to execute plans
- Must be well prepared, know how to close the sale, Highly accountable, Well organized with excellent planning skills, Strong business acumen, Ability to develop strategic plans, Flexible, Demonstrated efficient use of resources
- Knowledge of dental industry
-Bachelor's degree plus a minimum of 3 years job related successful sales experience
- Available and able to work evenings and weekends and travel overnight (60%)
As part of the application the Culture Index Survey is to be completed. This is a survey not a test and it is used to identify a candidate's strengths and abilities.
The survey will take 10 to 15 uninterrupted minutes.
To access the survey please copy and paste the link below in your browser:
At Zimmer Biomet, we believe in The Power of Us, which means that we are stronger together. We are committed to creating an environment where every team member feels included, respected, empowered, and celebrated.
This job has expired.