As a member of the Apps Team within Reality Labs, you will be at the cutting edge of XR innovation, working with leading partners & developers to conceive, build, ship and iterate on apps that target Meta's latest devices and software platforms. For a taste of your future team's work be sure to watch the Connect Keynote on October 11th 2022.
Developer Strategy, Metaverse Content Responsibilities:
- You will manage partners throughout their development cycle from concept to application launch to ongoing updates.
- You will play a pivotal role in ensuring the long-term success of our developers in the Meta Quest Store by enabling them on business model, production and technical topics.
- You'll collaborate cross-functionally with product, business development, store, marketing & communications teams to ensure a world-class developer experience, and that our consumers are thrilled with the caliber of content found on the Quest platform.
- 4+ years of business development, partnerships and/or publishing experience within the games, media, entertainment, applications, electronics, technology/platform, early-stage internet/consumer technology companies
- Project management experience, with experience in managing milestones, schedules and tracked tasks
- Track record of working with external developers or vendors
- Demonstrated experience with data-driven decision-making
- Experience building partnerships across multiple internal cross functional groups and external developers
- Strategic thinker with experience balancing and prioritizing short-term solutions while keeping long-term vision in mind
- Understanding of general development pipelines for 3D applications
- Familiarity with the emerging VR content ecosystem
- Experience creating developer policies, platform terms of service
Facebook is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, sexual stereotypes, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state and local law.Facebook is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for candidates with disabilities in our recruiting process. If you need any assistance or accommodations due to a disability, please let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org.