BCforward is seeking a highly motivated and experienced Developer, East Hartford, CT
Role : Developer
Location: East Hartford, CT- 06108
Duration : 6 Months
- More than 10 years of working experience in Lifecomm and it's subsystems.
- Strong MVS Assembler and Mainframe expertise. Preferably more than 10 years.
- Coordinates moderately complex to complex activities of functional areas or of department account leads to ensure that business solution application objectives are met.
- Interprets demand forecasts and planning; works with senior team members to provide high quality specifications for complete end-to-end project delivery. Addresses issues and recommends adjustments.
- Oversees account specific application problems and the prioritization of work requests.
- Maintains records of expenditures to ensure that they align with strategies and do not exceed approved budgets. Identifies, researches and escalates issues related to budgetary compliance in relation to expenditures.
- Interfaces with senior team members in facilitating communications between functional areas or departments and clients to ensure that integration of new, enhanced and existing applications meet client specifications.
- Works with account management teams and application delivery resources to identify and develop solution opportunities and initiate appropriate implementation of customer solutions.
- Identifies application improvements to increase customer and stakeholder satisfaction. Communicates improvement needs to appropriate parties to ensure timely implementation and to maintain client satisfaction.
- Ensures delivery of projects meet client and company expectations and needs. Leverages operating models to ensure that appropriate resources are available to meet client needs.
- Provides leadership and work guidance to less experienced personnel.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Bachelor's degree in business administration, engineering, information systems or related field preferred
- Six or more years of support services or project or program experience
- Experience working with the technology industry
- Experience working with company products and operating systems
- Experience working with computer systems and their use
- Good project management skills
- Good analytical and problem solving skills
- Good interpersonal skills to interact with customers and team members
- Good leadership and organizational skills
- Good communication skills
- Accounting skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Willingness to travel
BCforward began as an IT business solutions and staffing firm. Founded in 1998, BCforward has grown with our customers' needs into a full-service personnel solution's organization. Headquartered in Indianapolis, Indiana, BCforward also operates numerous delivery centers across North America and India. We are currently the largest consulting firm and largest MBE certified firm in Indiana. Our uninterrupted growth has allowed BCforward to deliver uniquely configured IT staffing and project solutions for over years of catering to our customers' specific needs. BCforward currently maintains a team of over 5000 global resources. With our additional brand, Stafforward, together we have the capabilities to deliver services for a variety of industries in both public and private sectors which allows us to address your most challenging needs.
This posting is not an offer of employment. All applicants must be authorized to work in the United States and willing cooperate with a background check and drug screen, to the extent permitted by federal and local laws up to, and including, both criminal and financial reviews. The submission of intentionally false or fraudulent information in response to this job posting shall render the applicant ineligible for the position. BCforward is an equal opportunity employer. Any subsequent offer of employment shall be considered employment at will regardless of the anticipated assignment duration.
Interested candidates please send resume in Word format Please reference job code 204084 when responding to this ad.
Get job alerts by email.Sign up now!
This job has expired.