Join the largest manufacturer of tile and natural stone in the United States and watch your career stand out with Dal-Tile, a subsidiary of Mohawk Industries.
Our close-knit team of dedicated professionals has made us the success we are today. In exchange for their hard work, we support our people with a family-friendly work environment, a commitment to promoting from within, unique benefits that go beyond just medical and dental, and a belief that every employee deserves a productive life outside of work. If this sounds outstanding to you, take the first step forward and explore a career with Dal-Tile.
The Design Sales Consultant Provides interior design and product selection advice, product expertise, and thorough follow up to facilitate customer experience and influence sales/purchasing decision. Uses the showroom as a selling tool to drive specifications and sales as well as brand awareness.
***BASE PAY UP TO $55,000.00***
• Provides interior design advice and product expertise, facilitates tile and stone selection, and project development/support ensuring the completion of selection/sales for all customers. Where applicable utilizing Auto-CAD Project Management.
• Logs all client showroom visits, contact information, and detailed customer preference and selection notes in CMT. Effectively communicates with customers and internal team members to follow lead and ensure tracking/follow up and sales closure. Reports sales closures monthly.
• Prospects for new business with an emphasis on Custom Builders and Residential Designers. Makes outside sales calls as needed and follows up on leads to grow and drive business. Logs all customer showroom visits/appointments, contact information, and detailed customer preference and selection notes, in CMT.
• Maintains showroom samples and merchandising including ordering, receiving, and maintaining samples and displays. Ships customer samples as needed to drive sales. Maintains contact with suppliers/locally sourced vendors, to keep current on design and product offerings and complies with Marketing's standards for proper merchandising of showroom, including new product launches and drops.
• Plans and hosts showroom tours and small and large events for industry trade to drive customer sales. Attends outside trade events to develop industry relationships and build brand awareness.
• Evening and weekend hours required.
Knowledge, Experience, Competencies and Supervision:
• 4-year degree required or 4+ years of experience in industry related field
We offer competitive salary and a comprehensive benefits package, career opportunities, and an environment of creativity and growth. Examples include: Company Match on 401k,Employee Purchase Discount, and Tuition Reimbursement.
Dal-Tile is a proud supporter of our U.S. military, veterans and their families - Thank You for Your Service!
Active military, transitioning service members and veterans are strongly encouraged to apply.
Mohawk Industries, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer including disability/veteran committed to an inclusive workplace and a proud Drugs Don't Work participant.