OUR COMPANY IS OWNED BY OUR TEAM MEMBERS
Mortenson Family Dental is growing and we are looking for our next amazing team member to serve our patients.
We are looking for an outgoing, friendly team member who wants to be part of a fast-paced, rewarding work environment. This position offers all the latest technology, modern facility and the best team around! If you are searching for a change and are ready to grow in your career, apply today! We look forward to meeting you!
- Personally strives to delight patients and families by creating a kind, gracious, and caring environment.
- Delivers clinically excellent dental care through education quality and treatment. Assists dentist and hygienists in quality diagnosis through x-rays, verbal communication, and other dental tests as directed.
- Helps ensure efficient and profitable operations by seeking patient referrals, maintaining equipment, utilizing supplies cost effectively, and posting patient charges accurately.
- Follows CDC and OSHA guidelines for safety and infection control.
- Completes all clinical notes according to practice guidelines before dismissing patient.
- Prepares treatment room for patients by following prescribed procedures and protocols. Provides instrumentation by sterilizing and delivering instruments to treatment area; positioning instruments for dentist's access; suctioning; and passing instruments.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops, reviewing publications, establishing personal networks, and participating in professional societies.
- Promotes a "team first" attitude by demonstrating positive and caring relationships and communication with coworkers.
- High School Diploma
- Clerical Experience
- X-Ray Certification
- CPR Certification
- EDDA Certificate / EFDA Certificate
- Associates Degree
- DANB (Indiana)
- Coronal Polishing
- 1-3 years experience
- Open Dental
- Digital X-Ray
- Model Trimmer
- Monday 7:30-5 pm
- Tuesday 7:30-5 pm
- Wednesday7:30-5 pm
- Thursday 7:30-5 pm
- Friday- Every 3rd Friday
We offer a generous benefits package, which includes medical, dental and vision coverage. We also offer life insurance, short- and long-term disability, FSA/HSA accounts, 401k, paid time off, bereavement leave, jury duty pay, 6 paid holidays, Employee Stock Ownership Program (ESOP), and an Employee Assistance Program.
Any offer of employment is contingent upon the Company’s determination that the candidate has successfully passed a background check, including a drug screen.
We are an equal opportunity employer and consider all qualified candidates equally.