Job Title: Deepwater Logistics Coordinator
Rotational Schedule: 21/21
Crew Change : Houma, Louisiana
A successful candidate will exhibit characteristics that support the following:
- Safety Awareness
- Work Ethic
- Technical Skill
- Customer Focus
- Open Communication
- Implementing Vision and Values
- Act as offshore focal point for movement of all cargo, marine & aviation activities
- Coordinate cargo movement to and from offshore location communicating with Houston logistic center
- Enforce and use tools and systems required to communicate cargo needs/movement on a daily basis
- Enforce and report cut off time rules and deviations for marine operations
- Provide vessel Captains, Supply Base, and Aviation counterparts with accurate manifest and applicable paperwork prior to loading materials on vessels and aircraft, to include but not exclusive to MSDS, UIC-28 and Customs paperwork
- Drive BP Safe Work Practices applicable to loading cargo onto supply boats
- Update applicable cost information and other data as necessary in Open Wells and other systems for daily report submission
- Interface with HSSE, Cost Analysts, PSCM, D & C Engineers among others as needed
- Work with deck crews to develop plan and timeline to offload/backload supply vessels
- Minimize time required to hold boats offshore to maximize efficiencies and maintain schedule integrity Assist with high cost rental management and tracking using appropriate tools and systems
- Assist with CCU management and enforce CCU policies
- Assist rig as needed during drills when offshore
Why work for Danos?
- 5 years of logistics experience
- Strong knowledge of drilling industry SAP, WellView, OpenWells, etc
- Proficient in Excel Ability to multitask and handle heavy work loads
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Valid TWIC card
Danos offers competitive wages, sustainable health benefits, 401K company match, and opportunities for employee development. Sounds like your ideal employer?
Apply today! Visit www.danos.com to complete a general application or to review additional openings. Danos is an equal opportunity employer.About Us The Danos Difference
Team up with Danos, and be a part of one of the safest and best-performing companies in the business.
The Danos name means more than just outstanding performance for our customers. To our growing base of over 1,500 employees, it also means an opportunity to help keep production of energy moving.
Our company culture focuses on the values of integrity, improvement, service, respect and an uncompromising emphasis on safety in the workplace. And part of that is making sure every project goes as planned, every work environment meets the highest industry standards and enforcing a policy of fairness and overall diversity throughout our team.
We're always looking to add new, results-driven employees to our workforce. No matter your level of experience, no matter where you are, the right job could be waiting for you at Danos. In addition to stability and competitive wages, benefits of working with Danos also include sustainable health benefit packages, 401K company match and global opportunities. If you're ready to bring the dedication, we'll bring the training, resources and support for career success.