Database Developer *Job Title:* Database Developer
*Location:* Hybrid Remote (2-3 days onsite in St. Paul or Minneapolis)
*Salary:* $100-120K+ DOE
*Requirements:* SQL Server, ETL, SSIS/SSRS, Financial/Banking industry
Based in the Twin Cities area of Minnesota, we are a tech-forward fintech/banking organization that is committed to working with the communities we serve to provide tools and resources to help individuals reach their financial wellness goals through innovation and technology.
This is a hybrid role (2-3 days a week in the office). We are targeting local candidates to the Twin Cities area or those interested in relocation.
What You Will Be Doing Working with IT leadership, you will create and support new ETL and database processes.
- Write performant T-SQL that conforms to coding standards
- Develop ETL packages in SSIS, providing specs, ensuring load accuracy and performance
- Build end-user reports in SSRS
- Transform data per business requirements and present information clearly
- Evaluate and improve existing code (including SSIS, SSRS, and T-SQL objects)
- Assist in production support, on-call rotation
- Proper documentation, prioritizing clarity and succinctness
- Performance tuning and troubleshooting
- Improve existing processes to be more performant
- Interpret business requirements, and interface with business lines for greater clarity
- Work in a team atmosphere, be comfortable assisting others and being assisted by them
What You Need for this Position Qualifications:
- AAS or BA/BS preferred
- 3-5+ years of relevant Database Development
- SQL Server, SSIS, SSRS, T-SQL
- ETL Experience (flat file ETL preferred)
- Performance Tuning, Troubleshooting, Improving processes
- Microsoft Office
- Financial Industry (FinTech, Banking)
- Power BI, Azure, API/JSON
What's In It for You - Competitive Salary ($100 to $120K)
- Bonus Package
- Health, Dental, Vision, Life, and Disability Ins.
- 401K with 4% match - safe harbor meaning contributions and match are immediately 100% vested
- 40 hours of volunteer time off annually
- Wellness benefits, Pet Insurance
- Generous PTO
So, if you are a Database Developer with SQL Server and ETL experience, let's connect!
- Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
*CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer*
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
*Your Right to Work* - In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
Subscribe to job alerts and add your resume to our resume database for employers!