Everything we do in Performance Materials is to help us deliver on our purpose of being the company behind the companies, advancing digital living. We are dedicated to being the trusted supplier of high-tech materials, services and specialty chemicals for the electronics, automotive and cosmetics industries. We foster a global collaborative organization made up of individuals who have the passion to win, obsess about the customer, are relentlessly curious and act with urgency. Together, we push the boundaries of science to make more possible for our customers.
Your role :
You will be joining the Digital & Data Office, Performance Materials. The team is responsible for driving data analytics in our Performance Materials Business sector - by enabling data democratization, data governance, empowering a data driven mindset and delivering data analytics solutions.
This role is a unique blend of strategic and operational data governance to enable data and analytics work in the Performance Materials sector. You are expected to set strategic directions and managing good data practices in a big data environment, including areas such as data ownership principles, data movement standards, data security, risk management approaches and data cataloguing standards. You will provide operational guidance and support when you ensure that set data governance policies, standards etc. are adhered to. You further support the business in working along the mandated process, especially the data acquisition for on-bound analytical use in the Performance Materials data lake.
In addition, you drive the continuous improvement of our data practices where you challenge each part of the data governance process to make sure the right level of governance is applied, and processes are fit-for purpose and support the success of our business.
You will act as a recognized thought leader in setting up good data practices that leverage your existing industry experience. You will collaborate with the rest of the Digital & Data Office, especially the Product Owner and Delivery team to provide support for the delivery of use cases. In addition, you educate our partners in the respective business domains and functions on data governance - data quality, compliance, security and privacy.
Who you are:
Location: Preferable in Seoul, Korea. Or US. Or Darmstadt, Germany.•보훈대상자 및 취업보호대상자는 관련법에 의거하여 우대합니다.•지원서의 기재사항이 사실과 다른 것으로 확인되거나 Reference from previous employer 상에 채용상의 결격사유가 확인될 경우 합격 또는 채용이 취소될 수 있습니다•(The company reserves the right to withdraw the offer, it if discovers subsequently that a candidate has given false information in application or has provided false or fraudulent documentation in support of his/her application. The offer is conditional upon satisfactory results of reference checks.)What we offer:
- Master degree with a good coverage of Business Administration and Computer Science
- 5+ years working experience in data management and data governance covering strategic and operational implementations
- 3+ years working experience in working in a big data environment and developing data practices
- Experience in implementing data practices including technology, process, data and organization readiness aspects
- Good knowledge in data privacy and security and being able to develop practices here together with the respective business functions such as IT security, Data Privacy Office, Government Affairs
- Exceptional interpersonal skills that allow you to efficiently communicate also the complex parts of implementing good data practices and topics such as data privacy
- Good experience in risk management a must and threat modelling a bonus
- Demonstrated ability to lead difficult discussions in the data governance space and ability to craft a robust compromise
- Proven track record in designing data catalogues incl. data design, metadata structures, object relations, catalogue population etc. ensuring the catalogued data is current, correct and supporting analytics activities
- Ability to design data quality processes from defining, measuring, monitoring to defining and implementing corrective and preventive activities
- Experience in defining and implementing data practice metrics when it comes to data cataloguing, data governance processes
- Good practical knowledge of industry data practice/governance models (DAMA, CMMI, DGI others) and data strategy frameworks (Gartner, St Gallen, others)
- Having worked in regulated environment and GxP experience are a plus
- Fluent English skills
With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!Curious?
Apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com
This job has expired.