Data Scientist If you are a Data Scientist with 3+ years of experience, please read on!
* Job Title:* Data Scientist
* Location:* Remote - Company Headquarters in Massachusetts
* Salary:* $120-140K Based on Experience + 10% Bonus
* Requirements:* Bachelors degree in Statistics, Applied Math, Computer Science or related field with 3+ years of professional experience
This would be an amazing opportunity for you if you are looking to join a dynamic team. Work with leading edge technologies for a growing global organization!
*Additional ways in which a candidate may stand out would be:*
- Retail Media or B2B environment
- PySpark (nice to have)
- Airflow (nice to have)
What's In It for You - Vacation/PTO
- Bonus 10%
What You Will Be Doing - Develop and deploy analytical solutions across a variety of functions
- Build and test audience targeting strategies and models, including relevancy, re-targeting, look-a-like models, etc.
- Identify relevant data sources and pipelines
- Collect large structured and unstructured datasets and variables that can be leveraged for reporting and measurement
- Devise and utilize algorithms and models to mine big data stores, perform data and error analysis, and clean/validate data for uniformity and accuracy
- Research and analyze data to find deep relations within data to be used in the ML/AI algorithms
- Design and implement ML/AI algorithms & work with engineers to apply algorithms to production
- Analyze data and translate results into tailored reports and findings for vendors and business partners
- Work across multi-disciplinary teams to translate business needs into testable hypotheses and then design experiments to test hypotheses
- Collaborate with Analytics and Reporting team to develop customized KPIs and visualizations for vendors and business partners
What You Need for this Position - BA/BS in Statistics, Applied Math, Computer Science, or another relevant field
- 3+ years of experience as Data Scientist
- Data wrangling (SQL, R, Python, PostGRESql, Spark, Hadoop/Hive)
- Data Modeling (R, Python, SAS, RapidMiner, SPSS)
- Data visualization (Tableau, Microstrategy)
- Experience building in-production models, including associated scripting, error handling and documentation
Benefits - Vacation/PTO
- Bonus: 15%
So, if you are a Data Scientist with 3+ years of experience, please apply today!
Colorado employees will receive paid sick leave. For additional information about available benefits, please contact Jenn Parrella
- Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
*CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer*
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
*Your Right to Work* - In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
Subscribe to job alerts and add your resume to our resume database for employers!