It is an exciting time to be at Meta as we're building a Success team to support high growth in our Business Messaging Group. This Customer Success Manager (CSM) role will be covering multiple large Fortune 500 customers in North America that are using our WhatsApp Integration and API. This is a customer-facing, hands-on, high execution role which requires excellent communication, organization, business and technical skills to manage the post-sales lifecycle from point of sale, including onboarding, building relationships with new and existing stakeholders, establishing customer business goals and KPIs, creating a success plan aligned to achieving customer goals, aligning a cross-functional matrix team to deliver to plan, unblocking clients from technical and change-management hurdles, tracking customer expected and realized value from deployed use cases in QBRs, driving revenue growth through expanded usage (geographic and use cases) of our conversation and commerce APIs and maintaining customer satisfaction. This will primarily be measured by customer retention and revenue growth. The ideal candidate will have strong experience in enterprise SaaS/API customer success and/or technical and relationship management with a proven track record of retaining and growing customers to exceed goals. They must know how to build trusted relationships and influence change and decision making at an executive level in large Enterprise. We are looking for candidates who are highly motivated team players, who can get creative and roll up their sleeves to get things done.
Customer Success Manager, Business Messaging - North America Responsibilities:
- Develops a comprehensive understanding of customer's business needs and strategies and offers solutions using our business messaging platform.
- Influences for impact and acts as a trusted advisor to help the client transform their business.
- Guides strategy, planning, and implementation of use cases to deliver against the client's key performance indicators, ensuring a high level of adoption of our platform.
- Identifies optimization opportunities for improving performance.
- Delivers trainings and builds global playbooks/guides for clients regarding best practices around product implementation and solutions success.
- Drives product and feature adoption and provides ongoing education to partners (existing and prospects) about new and existing features.
- Actively seeks customer feedback (both formal and informal) regarding ways to identify and understand the drivers of satisfaction and/or dissatisfaction.
- Serves as an internal expert in connecting teams to product, solutions engineering and operational solutions to guide clients, partners and prospects to overcome technical and business challenges.
- 8+ years experience in SaaS/API customer success, account management, consulting, strategic partnerships or pre-sales roles at a software/SaaS/CPaaS company.
- Experience deploying SaaS platforms across enterprise organizations and driving long-term engagement.
- Experience in adapting to a changing product and responding strategically to client needs.
- Experience meeting multiple objectives in an entrepreneurial environment with little supervision.
- Experience in preparing and delivering presentations targeted to a senior audience.
- Experience with translating complexity into simple and intuitive actions plans, explaining technical solutions, establishing goals, developing opportunities, and generally improving the customer experience.
- Client champion skilled in relationship development and thought leadership across our client base to increase revenue and drive incremental business opportunities.
- Vertical/industry experience in the financial services, retail/ecommerce, or telecom sectors.
- Experience in channel sales organizations (partner handles selling motion) within an enterprise SaaS or CPaaS business.
- Experience working with APIs and Cloud Solutions in an Enterprise setting.
- Up-to-date on the trends and market leading companies in business messaging.
Facebook is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, sexual stereotypes, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state and local law.Facebook is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for candidates with disabilities in our recruiting process. If you need any assistance or accommodations due to a disability, please let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org.