The Customer Service Representative (CSR) will establish a working relationship with customers via telephone, email or in person. The CSR will receive, review and process routine customer orders, inquiries and/or complaints. As a liaison for the customer, he or she will be responsible for promoting and maintaining positive customer relations. The CSR is expected to respond to customer inquiries, regarding order status as well as, price and delivery inquiries. He or she will interact with other departments to ensure delivery schedule and handle customer returns and/or exchanges. The level of customer service to external, as well as internal customers affects the overall image of Guardian and Altra. Exceptional performance will positively impact quality, delivery, and cost; as well as, help foster customer growth.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Enter orders into ERP system with 24 hours of receipt of order with high accuracy levels.
- Strong working relationship with Application Engineer(s) and Product Manager(s) on managing quotes, opportunities, and leads.
- Receive incoming calls with the goal of immediate resolution or re-direct call to appropriate associate.
- Follow up and obtain approvals where needed. Process paperwork in a timely fashion.
- Work with Operations to expedite deliveries as required by customer as well as growth opportunities.
- Maintain customer records in accordance with company policy to include orders, credits and other customer facing documents.
- Promptly address customer issues or complaints with the assistance and or input of other internal associates.
- Generate company leads as well as qualifying company leads for potential future business.
- Participate in daily sales meetings.
Job Requirements Critical Competencies
Education and Experience Requirements
- Excellent written and verbal skills are essential
- High school diploma required, bachelor's degree preferred.
- A minimum of 2 years' experience
- Two years in a manufacturing environment preferred.
EEO Statement: The company in which you have expressed employment interest is a subsidiary or affiliate of Altra Industrial Motion Corp. The subsidiary or affiliate is referred to as an ""Altra Company."" Altra Industrial Motion Corp. and all Altra Companies are equal opportunity employers that evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, age, marital status, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or other characteristics protected by law. The ""EEO is the Law"" poster is available at: http://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/eeopost.pdf. If you have a disability and need assistance accessing or using this website to apply for a position, you can request assistance by sending an email to email@example.com.
This job has expired.