Responsible for providing quality and efficient customer service to customers through the daily supervision and leadership of a team of customer experience representatives to include hiring, motivating, recognizing and rewarding, coaching, counseling, training and problem solving. Additionally, responsible for assisting manager with development, analyses and implementation of staffing, training, telemarketing, scheduling, and reward/recognition programs.
Customer Facing Responsibilities:
- Follows-up on orders when necessary to ensure timely delivery.
- Ensures professionalism and politeness with every customer by performing call monitoring for Customer Experience Representatives, (here after known as CE's) and assisting them with their questions and concerns regarding placed orders to enhance development, as well as providing these services.
- Assists in expanding existing accounts by making new contacts or upselling products the customer is not currently using.
- Sells products at established prices or mark-ups unless an exception is approved by a manager.
- Corresponds with customers by phone, chat, e-mail, and voicemail, as well as ensures that staff is doing so within 1 business day from time of contact.
- Promotes Champion Teamwear by assisting customers with all web-based tools, including TeamStore and Coaches Assistant.
Team Correlated Responsibilities:
- Ensures that CE's are always logged into phone system and/or chat to ensure all calls are answered. Keeps team aware of Key Performance Indicators for inbound calls.
- Provide daily direction and communication to team members so customer experience calls are answered in a timely, efficient and knowledgeable manner. Remains visible to team members to answer questions when needed.
- Provide statistical and performance feedback and coaching on a regular basis to each team members.
- Ensure employees have appropriate training and other resources to perform their jobs. Respond to employee relations issues expressed or witnessed by team members.
- Motivates and encourages agents through positive communication and feedback.
- Keeps track of and maintains schedules, attendance, paid time off, sick time, approval of timecards, and attendance.
- Be available for employees that experience work and/or personal problems providing appropriate coaching, counseling, direction and resolution.
- Conducts annual performance reviews and makes recommendations for promotion, termination, and salary increases for all direct reports.
- Assists with hiring, discharging, and development of CE Representatives.
- Monitor queue and track inbound calls/chats. Keep agents aware of inbound calls/chats, calls/chats waiting, abandonment rate, etc..
- Holds 1 on 1 coaching sessions and call monitor sessions with each of their staff members bi-weekly.
- Leads execution and ensures completion of Customer Experience departmental projects.
- Ensures newly hired or transferred team members complete position specific training and developmental plan, revises and executes group and individual training as necessary.
Leadership Correlated Responsibilities:
- Upholds Champion Teamwear's Vision, Mission, and Values by "Making it Personal" during every interaction and process with all departments.
- Supervises, guides, and makes recommendations to policies for the Customer Experience phones division.
- Displays original thinking and creativity; meets challenges; generates suggestions for improving work and develops innovative approaches and ideas.
- Communicates with appropriate staff or supervisor when concerns or issues arise.
- Completes position specific training plan, and engages in continuous development utilizing a developmental plan, participates in training for sales planning, development, systems and processes.
Minimum Education and Experience Required:
- Associates or Bachelor's degree preferred and/or 3 years of sales and/or customer service experience.
- At least 2 years of related customer service experienced preferred.
- Strong interpersonal, written, communication and organizational skills.
- Able to work independently as well as in a team environment.
- Strong computer skills, working knowledge of MS Office (Word, Excel, Outlook).
- Ability to handle confidential information with great sensitivity, good reasoning abilities, and sound judgment.
- Ability to work with limited supervision, highly self-motivated.
- Resourceful and well organized, works well under pressure, able to multi-task.
- Thrives in a fast-paced environment.
To qualify, applicants must be legally authorized to work in the United States and should not require now, or in the future, sponsorship for employment visa status
Only applicants requiring reasonable accommodation for any part of the application and hiring process should contact us directly: