We know that BUILDING HOMES & COMMUNITIES BEGINS WITH BUILDING THE BEST TEAM!
How would you like to be a part of team that has been providing the American Dream of homeownership to families for more than 60 years? PulteGroup is a FORTUNE 500 company and one of America's top residential builders. We put the consumer at the center of everything we do and we stand above the competition in our commitment to quality.
Our Vision is to Build Consumer Inspired Homes & Communities to Make Lives Better and we believe that success starts with having the right people.
At PulteGroup, we are committed to diversity and inclusion. We value the differences of each employee and understand that being consumer inspired means that we reflect the diversity of the consumers we serve.
A position with PulteGroup offers a rich, fulfilling and rewarding career across multiple geographies and brands. If you are interested in being a part of our team, let's talk about your career with PulteGroup!
Primary responsibility to be the first point of contact for homeowners requesting warranty service. Coordinator will conduct initial analysis of the customer issue to triage and determine the appropriate course of action.
- Coordinate division response to customer warranty calls:
- Receive initial customer requests for service
- Conduct initial analysis of customer issue to triage and determine appropriate course of action
This job has expired.
- Coordinate Customer Care Manager response
- Document requests in service and scheduling system
- Process work orders in service system
- Effectively manage large amounts of incoming calls and emails
- Build sustainable relationships of trust through open and interactive communication
- Address complaints, provide appropriate solutions and alternatives within warranty guidelines and time thresholds, and follow-up to ensure resolution
- Assist in determining and documenting root cause
- Track and report division service levels, satisfaction, response rates and costs
- Ensure division complies with service history information and company retention requirements
- Support claims/risk filings
- Perform related administrative duties, as assigned
MANAGEMENT RESPONSIBILITIES LEVEL: MENTOR / COACH / FEEDBACK
- Decision Impact: Division
- Department Responsibility: Single
- Budgetary Responsibility: No
- Direct Reports: No
- Indirect Reports: No