At Saputo, our best comes from our people. We're a talented and caring team with a longstanding history of excellence.Since our first days delivering cheese on a bicycle, we've grown into a leading global dairy processor by staying true to the culture that defines us. Each of our employees is committed to uphold our tradition of care, quality, and passion through food, and together, we foster an environment where we can all make contributions that matter-from our manufacturing plants to our office locations and everywhere in-between.
How you will make contributions that matter...
Responsible for the daily order management of Saputo's International business customers and is critical in supervising timelines for domestic and export shipments. This cross-functional role will partner with Sales and other supply chain departments to provide best in class service to Saputo Dairy USA Cheese and Ingredient channel customers.
- Creating customer orders; validation of pricing, weight, market, and ship schedule
- Processing letters of credit & confirming payment receipt via Bank of America CashPro system
- Accessing 3rd party sites to create, update and submit required customer data
- Requesting US Dept. Homeland Security (AES) filings, Certificate of Insurance when applicable
- Liaising with 3PLs, Plant, Production & Sales to monitor order status and material availability
- Preparing export documentation, managing deadlines and tracking customer receipt
- Communicating with logistic teams, freight forwarders and marine transportation companies
- Preparing internal and external customer correspondence (email, memo, documents, etc.)
- Performing duties relative to minimizing or eliminating negative impacts to the customer
You are best suited for the role if you...
- Minimum of two years of experience in corporate retail environment or customer service
- Prior experience in supply chain operations, inventory or forecasting in the Food and Consumer Goods Industry preferred.
- Experience with, SAP and Retail Link is preferred.
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple tasks simultaneously and make quick decisions regarding inventory and order execution with little supervision.
- Strong attention to detail and ability to handle urgent interruptions with poise and professionalism.
- Highly organized, self-motivated and self-directed to think and act independently while also participating within a team environment.
- Ability to work with diverse group of people internal and external to organization.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills when interacting with the customer and leadership team.
- Highly proficient in MS Office programs; advanced Excel skills a plus.
- Travel 1 to 3 times per year.
We support and care for our employees by providing them with...
- Development opportunities that enhance your career fulfillment
- Meaningful compensation & benefits that help you care for your family
- Opportunities to contribute to your community and enhance the lives of others through Saputo products
Saputo is among the top three cheese producers in the USA and one of the largest producers of extended shelf-life and cultured dairy products. We have a diversified product portfolio with well-known retail brands, such as Friendship Dairies, Frigo Cheese, Montchevre, Stella and Treasure Cave, and a strong foodservice presence, partnering with chain restaurants and broadline distributors. Thanks to our countrywide footprint and national and international distribution networks, we're proud to bring our best to our customers and, consumers and have plenty of opportunities for our employees to grow in their own way. And we do it while also striving to build a healthier future for our people and the communities where we operate, guided by our values and the Saputo Promise. To learn more about Saputo in the USA, please click here. (http://saputo.com/en/our-products/usa-sector)
Join the Saputo Dairy USA team to make your contributions matter every day!
Saputo Cheese USA Inc. and Saputo Dairy Foods USA, LLC endeavors to make CareersUSA.Saputo.com accessible to all users. If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our website or need assistance completing the application process, please contact Human Resources at 214-863-2300 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. This contact information is for accommodation requests only and cannot be used to inquire about the status of applications.
Saputo Cheese USA Inc. and Saputo Dairy Foods USA, LLC are equal opportunity employers. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status. If you'd like more information on your EEO rights under law, please visit www.EEOC.gov.
To review the Saputo Cheese USA Inc. and Saputo Dairy Foods USA LLC Privacy Notice for California applicants, please visit our Corporate website associated section by clicking here (English) or here (Spanish).