Essential Job Functions
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Perform cleaning and maintaining of Outline buildings.
- Required to assist in laborer duties as needed to complete work assigned.
- Participation in the Performance Evaluation program is required.
- All requests and complaints will be handled with a sense of urgency and response times will be met.
- High school diploma or GED
- Minimum of one (1) year of prior experience working as a supervisor in janitorial services, or related experience.
Responsibilities, Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Ability to use general cleaning equipment such as a mop, broom, vacuum, duster etc.
- Ability to make independent decisions as needed to complete work orders.
- Ability to follow policies and procedures in place to perform duties assigned.
- Ability to assist and communicate with others as needed and establish effective working relationships.
- All request and complaints
- Provide continual on-the-job training as required. Schedule employee retraining as required on new processes and procedures demands.
- Encourage, guide, and mentor all employees' personal and professional development. Assign task and work schedules to employees as needed.
- Ensure employees comply with OSHA, Federal, State, City and Base Requirements.
- Assume responsibility for the Custodial staff in the absence of Senior Management
- Maintain all supplies required to perform cleaning duties. Ensure supplies are available to the employees in order for them to complete their assigned task.
- At end of shift, inventory supplies and make arrangements to correct deficiencies.
- Keep management informed of account status and customer satisfaction status.
- Provide management with suggestions and ideas for improvements to process and procedural changes that will continually improve PCSI's on-going performance.
- Ensure all employees follow all facility safety policies and procedures.
- Make all decisions based on Safety first.
- Read and fully understand (SDS) Safety Data Sheets for all chemicals and solutions used in our processes and procedures.
- Inspect and round on areas to ensure work has commenced and exactness of work. As well as projects.
- Ability to pass criminal, drug, and driving screening.
- Ability to climb, bend, squat, push, lift and carry objects ranging from 10-50 pounds; prolong walking up to 90%.
- May be required to work outside in inclement weather as needed and be exposed to various dirt, debris, and odors.
- Ability to work any time or day of the week, including weekends and holidays.
- Possess valid driver's license and maintain good driving record.
- If required, ability to obtain and maintain security clearance and base access to assigned site(s).
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.PCSI is an Equal Opportunity Employer
and does not discriminate based on race, color, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, religion, age, physical or mental disabilities, genetic information/predisposition, veteran status in employment or in the provision of services.PCSI is Alcohol and Drug free workplace
Persons with disabilities and veterans are strongly encouraged to apply.EOE/AA/W/M/VSubmit PCSI Job Descriptions to the Human Resources Department for approval prior to publishing or official use.
This job has expired.