The Community Management Lead will provide oversight, guidance, and direction to a team to drive outreach strategies to enrollees throughout the state. He/she builds visibility and credibility of organization's products and services throughout community via chats, posts, and interactions. Strategizes methods to scale communities and drive greater connections among community members. Engages new community members. Requires cross departmental collaboration, and conducts briefings and area meetings; maintains frequent contact with other managers across the department.
- Works with thePopulation Health Leadershipteamtodrive outcomes aligned with larger organizational goals.
- Assists in buildinga robust member outreach program.
- Provide coaching, counseling, training and performance management to community outreach team.
- Compare member demographic and social supports and services data to identify opportunities to address and fill service gaps with strategic community partners and service providers.
- Cultivatesneed-based partnerships with social support and service providers, supporting evidence-based programs with positive health outcomes.
- Positively position Humana among local/community groups and coalitions, community health leaders, and public health service providers.
- Coordinate associate schedules, volunteer opportunities, and provides oversight at Medicaid events.
- Bachelors' Degree in business, marketing, public relations orotherrelated field preferred.
- 2+ year's previous experience in healthcare or health plan marketing, community engagement or member/patient outreach.
- Excellent leadership and organizational skills.
- Skilled in planning, project management, community engagement and development, and resource mobilization.
- Understands the fundamentals of effective community engagement specific to Medicaid enrollees, including those with behavioral health needs and varied health literacy.
- Exercises professional judgment and demonstrates strong facilitation, conflict management and consensus building skills.
- Ability to prioritize, organize, and coordinate multiple projects simultaneously.
- Experience leading a remote team, preferred.
- Must have a separate room with a locked door that can be used as a home office, to ensure you have absolute and continuous privacy while you work.
- Must have the ability to provide a high-speed DSL or cable modem for a home office (Satellite and Wireless Internet service is NOT allowed for this role). A minimum standard speed for optimal performance of 10x1 (10mbs download x 1mbs upload) is required.
- Must live within 25 miles of Oklahoma City, Ok.
Direct Reports: Up to 7.
Days/Hours: Monday - Friday; 8:30am - 5:00pm, Central Standard Time.
Travel: 15 - 25% (There will be no travel at this time due to business travel restrictions.)
Work Location: Office based but temporarily remote.In order to support the CDC recommendations on social distancing and reduce health risks for associates, members and public health, Humana is deploying virtual and video technologies for all hiring activities. This position may be subject to temporary work at home requirements for an indefinite period of time.These requirements include:Access to a personal computing device with a camera, a minimum internet connection speed of 10m x 1m, Dedicated secure home workspace for interview or work purposes. Humana continues to monitor the situation, and will adjust service levels as the coronavirus situation evolves. The following changes are temporary and will be evaluated frequently with the goal of returning to normal operations as soon as possible. Your Talent Acquisition representative will advise on the latest recommendations to protect your health and wellbeing during the hiring process.
As part of our hiring process, we will be using an exciting interviewing technology provided by Montage/Modern Hire, a third-party vendor. This technology provides our team of recruiters and hiring managers an enhanced method for decision-making.
If you are selected to move forward from your application prescreen, you will receive correspondence inviting you to participate in a pre-recorded Voice Interview and/or an SMS Text Messaging interview. If participating in a pre-recorded interview, you will respond to a set of interview questions via your phone. You should anticipate this interview to take approximately 10-15 minutes.
If participating in a SMS Text interview, you will be asked a series of questions to which you will be using your cell phone to answer the questions provided. Expect this type of interview to last anywhere from 5-10 minutes. Your recorded interview(s) via text and/or pre-recorded voice will be reviewed and you will subsequently be informed if you will be moving forward to next round of interviews.
#OKMedicaidScheduled Weekly Hours
This job has expired.