What is the purpose of this position?
The CRM Data Business Analyst continually analyzes the CRM database for opportunities to augment, enrich, curate, and maintain the overall health of the CRM database by leveraging integrated third-party tools. The CRM Data Business Analyst interfaces directly with business users to understand, document, and research additional opportunities to expand our total addressable market to aid our sales and marketing operations with clean, relevant, and targeted contacts to drive additional growth in pipeline. The CRM Data Business Analyst will also play a valuable role in the ongoing delivery of platform enhancements that require data translations and support of the organization. The role requires an open communication style and collaborative manner, being able to drive efficiencies through detailed analytics and ultimately working in partnership with the CRM Operations staff to affect data quality.
What you'll be doing:
What we're looking for:
- Leverage CRM Tools and other integrated third-party tools to add, enrich, and cleanse data as well as to ensure that the data is as current as possible
- Leverage business intelligence or analytics tools, in addition to the CRM, to monitor, maintain, and care for the overall health of the CRM and related CRM ecosystem databases
- Validating and processing data import inquiries
- Coordinating ongoing data quality
- Collect, profile, collate, and map appropriate data for usage in new or existing solutions as well as for ongoing data analysis activities
- Drive operational efficiencies by assessing sales and marketing user workflow and seamlessly integrating data-related tools for greater self-servicing or batch updates to the CRM platform
- Interpret customers' functional and information needs and turn them into functional or data requirements, and process models
- 2+ years of Salesforce/CRM experience
- 2+ years of Data Hygiene experience
- 2+ years of ETL experience
- 2+ years of Business Intelligence/Analytics
- 2+ years of working within a Healthcare IT organization is a plus
Waystar modernizes healthcare payment through innovative, cloud-based technology. We provide the highest-rated client experience to more than 450,000 providers, 22,000 healthcare organizations and 750 health systems and hospitals around the country. Together, our technology, data and client support streamline workflows and improve financials for our clients, so that they can focus on their patients. We are deeply committed to living out our organizational values: honesty; kindness; passion; curiosity; fanatical focus; best work, always; making it happen; and joyful, optimistic and fun.
This job has expired.
- 2+ years of experience in a related field
- Salesforce Certifications: Administrator is a plus
- Proven use of Power BI, Excel, and/or other analytics suites
- Effective communication skills to clearly communicate with project stakeholders
- Continuously employ conceptual thinking and application of database hygiene best practices