ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- The Crew Travel Supervisor reports to the Manager of Crew Scheduling. This role has the overall responsibility of developing, managing, and administering the Crew Travel Department.
include the following, but not limited to:
- Oversees the Crew Travel Coordinators and maintains the Crew Travel Department's job performance results by coaching and disciplining employees as well as planning and monitoring job performance.
- Responsible for developing and administering the Crew Travel Departments contracts including the Temporary Duty Assignments (TDY), Travel for Training, Irregular Operations, Scheduled Services Operations, Maintenance Technicians travel, and Charter Flight activities.
- Responsible for working with the Procurement Department in order to source and recommend vendors to enhance services and manage all overall process in order to have a cost-effective administration of the Crew Travel Department standards.
- Responsible for all Amerijet's Crew Member travel arrangements including air travel, hotel accommodations, ground transportation and catering as required in accordance with Collective Bargaining Agreements (CBA) and company policies and procedures.
- Develops policies and procedures for Crew Travel and Catering to be incorporated in the Crew Travel Guidelines.
- Continually manage vendor and consultant relationships to ensure service agreements are consistent with service of work, quality of work, and cost.
- Assist the Crew Travel Coordinators in organizing, arranging and auditing hotels for flight crew member stays to ensure adequate transportation, accommodations and catering are provided.
- Assist the Crew Travel Coordinators to plan hotel stays, itineraries, and transportation accommodation details using company database.
- Assist the Crew Travel Coordinators to contact travel agents in order to advise of personnel/crew member conveyance changes and/or to confirm reservations.
- Assist the Crew Travel Coordinators by communicating with Crew members all their hotel/ travel confirmations via e-mail and via the crew scheduling system, AIMS.
- Assist the Crew Travel Coordinators by updating and maintaining the Hotel spreadsheet to track Flight Crew reservation information.
- Collaborates with Crew Scheduling in booking crew air travel for international and domestic bases outside of Miami.
- Reconciles Flight Crew Members commercial bookings, catering, and transportation for expenses and audit trail.
- Ensures cancellations for crew member travel is done in a timely manner to avoid undue expenses.
- Other duties as required.
QUALIFICATIONS:EDUCATION and/or CERTIFICATION:
- Provides leadership to the Crew Travel department.
- Builds business relationships with all company team members and vendors
- Assist leadership with staffing by recruiting, selecting, orienting, and training employees
- Perform system audits to ensure departmental process and procedure compliance.
- Responsible for reconciliation of company credit card transactions/charges.
- Responsible for ensuring cancellation of crew member travel itineraries, when applicable.
- Responsible for reviewing and coding invoices each month for hotels and other expenses as directed.
- Ensures any direct reports understand and apply our Customer Commitment and customer service standards to their daily responsibilities as appropriate.
- Model Amerijet's customer service standards in personal actions and when providing leadership direction.
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Strong knowledge of MS Office products, including Excel, Word, Outlook, and PowerPoint required.
SKILLS and/or ABILITIES:
- Minimum two (2) years of experience at a supervisory level.
- Minimum two (2) years of experience in the airline or travel industry.
- Experience in Corporate Travel Agency and/or customer service.
PHYSICAL ACTIVITIES AND REQUIREMENTS OF THIS POSITION:
- Ability to display the highest level of professionalism, confidentiality, and integrity.
- Excellent ability to focus on details with demonstrated accuracy and analytical skills.
- Excellent time management skills and the ability to focus under pressure to meet strict deadlines.
- Ability to work in a dynamic environment with many changes to the pilot schedule daily.
- Ability to communicate with all levels of management and Crew members.
- May be required to sit for extended periods.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature of work performed in this position. These statements are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, tasks, and skills required of an employee in this position. Amerijet International Airlines, Inc. reserves the right to request that other tasks be performed when warranted (for example, by emergencies, changes in personnel or workload, corporate reorganization, or technical development).
Amerijet International Airlines, Inc. also reserves the right to revise this job description.AAP/EEO STATEMENT:
Amerijet International Airlines, Inc. is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer and will consider all qualified applicants without regards to race, color religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, veteran status or any other protected factors under federal, state or local law. Any applicant requiring assistance with our online application process or who needs and accommodation for the application process due to a disability should contact (954) 320-5391 or send an e-mail to ADAapps@amerijet.comLegal Notices to All Applicants:
EEO is the Law
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Employee Rights Under The Family and Medical Leave Act
Employee Polygraph Protection Act
DOJ Right to Work
Florida Law Prohibits Discrimination
Dade County Living Wage Ordinance
This job has expired.