At Saputo, our best comes from our people. We're a talented and caring team with a longstanding history of excellence.Since our first days delivering cheese on a bicycle, we've grown into a leading global dairy processor by staying true to the culture that defines us. Each of our employees is committed to uphold our tradition of care, quality, and passion through food, and together, we foster an environment where we can all make contributions that matter-from our manufacturing plants to our office locations and everywhere in-between.
The SAP Coordinator actively supports the production, materials and accounting departments by monitoring physical and perpetual ingredients and packaging materials inventory usage, transfers and/or adjustments
- Performs accurate data entry and reporting of ingredient and raw material usage and inventories into the ERP system to support usage and inventory integrity on a daily basis.
- Support inventory control activities of production and dry storage: This includes daily, weekly, monthly, fiscal quarter-end and fiscal year-end counts and adjustments.
- Monitor inventory in dry storage locations and outside storage.
- Review, analyze and resolve material inventory variances in the Enterprise Control Component (ECC) in support of dry storage, receiving, mix/blend and filling operations.
- Document data entry issue for communication and resolution.
- Investigate and communicate material usage inventory discrepancies with leadership team.
- Monitor system functionality, resolve transactions and data entry errors or incidents to prevent production delays. Make adjustments in accordance with Company compliance guidelines.
- Perform typical administrative duties: filing, faxing, scanning, emailing, report writing, and other clerical duties.
- Support internal/external audits.
- Perform good housekeeping within established housekeeping guidelines.
- Adhere to the Saputo code of ethics and actively apply the Saputo values.
- Work together professionally in a team environment with coworkers and other department personnel.
- Other duties as required by management.
- High school diploma, or equivalent.
- Two-years strong experience in inventory control, tracking and reconciliation, in the food manufacturing industry a plus.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite and computer-based applications. Advanced MS Excel skills required. SAP a plus.
- Experience with 10-key, fax, scanning, PC skills.
- Excellent verbal/written communication skills.
- Ability to adapt to changing organizational and operational needs; ability to lead others through change.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously, in a fast-paced environment.
- Skill in organization and prioritization, and attention to detail.
- Strong team player and leader with the ability to work across multiple functions and disciplines.
Saputo is among the top three cheese producers in the USA and one of the largest producers of extended shelf-life and cultured dairy products. We have a diversified product portfolio with well-known retail brands, such as Friendship Dairies, Frigo Cheese, Montchevre, Stella and Treasure Cave, and a strong foodservice presence, partnering with chain restaurants and broadline distributors. Thanks to our countrywide footprint and national and international distribution networks, we're proud to bring our best to our customers and, consumers and have plenty of opportunities for our employees to grow in their own way. And we do it while also striving to build a healthier future for our people and the communities where we operate, guided by our values and the Saputo Promise. To learn more about Saputo in the USA, please click here. (http://saputo.com/en/our-products/usa-sector)
Join the Saputo Dairy USA team to make your contributions matter every day!
Saputo Cheese USA Inc. and Saputo Dairy Foods USA, LLC endeavors to make CareersUSA.Saputo.com accessible to all users. If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our website or need assistance completing the application process, please contact Human Resources at 214-863-2300 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. This contact information is for accommodation requests only and cannot be used to inquire about the status of applications.
Saputo Cheese USA Inc. and Saputo Dairy Foods USA, LLC are equal opportunity employers. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status. If you'd like more information on your EEO rights under law, please visit www.EEOC.gov.
To review the Saputo Cheese USA Inc. and Saputo Dairy Foods USA LLC Privacy Notice for California applicants, please visit our Corporate website associated section by clicking here (English) or here (Spanish).
This job has expired.