OnStar Insurance is seeking an experienced, performance driven marketing professional to own our Conversion Rate Optimization (CRO) program, focused on conversion rate and growth marketing strategies. This is a highly cross-functional position that requires someone skilled at strategic thinking, educating, influencing, and executing to hit aggressive marketing objectives and business results. The Conversion Rate Optimization Specialist will be responsible for developing and executing distinct and robust conversion rate plans that drive engagement and acquisition.
The ideal candidate will have strong analytical and technical expertise. This individual must have a proven track of developing data-based insights and recommendations to increase conversion rates across our website, quote experience and digital marketing campaigns, while simultaneously improving the user experience. This individual will be critical in helping OnStar Insurance achieve its growth targets. To support this broad scope of responsibility, this position will play a key role in our digital transformation.
Additional Job DescriptionQUALIFICATIONS:
- Lead conversion rate optimization efforts for OnStar Insurance's consumer-facing website, landing pages, marketing campaigns and quote experience.
- Help concept, build, implement and manage a robust pipeline of optimization tests in partnership with internal teams and an outside partner(s), continuously improving conversion metrics and driving new customer acquisition.
- Execute A/B and multivariate (MVT) optimization tests that drive fundamental improvements to the website/quote experience and performance.
- Manage the end-to-end experimentation process including hypothesis setting, test design, KPI selection and goals, test execution, results measuring and recommendations
- Partner with our product, marketing analytics teams as well as vendors to ensure tests are set up properly and data is collected and accurate
- Define the CRO plan and translate into an aligned operational plan and tactical roadmap that will drive growth across the business. Ensure cross functional partners are aligned and processes are in place to quickly deploy and implement winning tests.
- Ensure timely, high quality execution of the roadmap, with a rapid test and learn mindset to help you refine your approach over time. Rapidly implement winners and optimize the test and learn plan based on past results.
- Actively monitor and report on the performance across the CRO program. Continually optimize based on results while ensuring brand standards are applied and maintained across all properties.
- Understanding of personalization techniques and audience segmentation.
- 4 years' experience in Marketing or similar experience required
- Experience utilizing web analytics tools such as Adobe Analytics, Google Analytics, Adobe Launch and/or other digital analytics and marketing tools
- 2 years or more experience utilizing A/B testing software such as Adobe Target, VWO, Optimizely or related software programs
- Strong knowledge of statistical concepts related to A/B testing. Understanding of how to gather data-driven insights from program performance and develop recommendations to drive continuous improvement in results.
- 2 years or more experience with Business Intelligence platforms such as Power BI, Tableau or Looker
- Experience in front-end web design and development is a huge plus
- Test and learn mindset with strong marketing instincts
- Demonstrated attention to detail and ability to comprehend complex, technical challenges
- Strategic thinking and problem-solving skills
- Expert collaborator and leader who thrives in cross-functional environments. Able to easily context switch based on audience, translate needs from one team to another, and influence stakeholders and leadership to achieve alignment.
- Excellent project management skills. Able to organize and coordinate cross-functional teams to deliver projects on time with high quality.
- Experience working with creative teams, with an ability to translate business marketing plans into clear and actionable creative requests.
- Comfortable getting your hands dirty and implementing programs from start-to-finish.
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Information Technology or similar focus preferred.
Our vision is a world with Zero Crashes, Zero Emissions and Zero Congestion and we embrace the responsibility to lead the change that will make our world better, safer and more equitable for all.Why Join Us
We aspire to be the most inclusive company in the world. We believe we all must make a choice every day - individually and collectively - to drive meaningful change through our words, our deeds and our culture. Our Work Appropriately philosophy supports our foundation of inclusion and provides employees the flexibility to work where they can have the greatest impact on achieving our goals, dependent on role needs. Every day, we want every employee, no matter their background, ethnicity, preferences, or location, to feel they belong to one General Motors team.Benefits Overview
The goal of the General Motors total rewards program is to support the health and well-being of you and your family. Our comprehensive compensation plan incudes, the following benefits, in addition to many others:
• Paid time off including vacation days, holidays, and parental leave for mothers, fathers and adoptive parents;
• Healthcare (including a triple tax advantaged health savings account and wellness incentive), dental, vision and life insurance plans to cover you and your family;
• Company and matching contributions to 401K savings plan to help you save for retirement;
• Global recognition program for peers and leaders to recognize and be recognized for results and behaviors that reflect our company values;
• Tuition assistance and student loan refinancing;
• Discount on GM vehicles for you, your family and friends.Diversity Information
General Motors is committed to being a workplace that is not only free of discrimination, but one that genuinely fosters inclusion and belonging. We strongly believe that workforce diversity creates an environment in which our employees can thrive and develop better products for our customers. We understand and embrace the variety through which people gain experiences whether through professional, personal, educational, or volunteer opportunities.GM is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
We encourage interested candidates to review the key responsibilities and qualifications and apply for any positions that match your skills and capabilities.Equal Employment Opportunity Statements
The policy of General Motors is to extend opportunities to qualified applicants and employees on an equal basis regardless of an individual's age, race, color, sex, religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression or veteran status. Additionally, General Motors is committed to being an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) Employer and offers opportunities to all job seekers including individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation to assist with your job search or application for employment, email us atCareers.Accommodations@GM.com. In your email, please include a description of the specific accommodation you are requesting as well as the job title and requisition number of the position for which you are applying.