Job ID: 213087
Location: DAHLGREN , VA , US
Date Posted: 2021-05-05
Shift: Day Job
Minimum Clearance Required: TS/SCI
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: None
Potential for Remote Work: No
SAIC is seeking a Contract Administrator with an active TS/SCI to support SAIC’S new JWAC contract portfolio in Dahlgren, VA.
Daily responsibilities may include:
- Executing pre/post award contract management actions on various contracts with various contract types as listed in FAR Part 16.
- Assisting in the preparation of solicitation documents selecting appropriate clauses, ensuring clear and complete specifications, including packing and delivery requirements or other routine supplemental stipulation.
- Monitoring contract performance through progress reports and analysis of contractor metrics, for compliance with performance standards, applicable laws, delivery schedules, payment provisions, inspections, progress reports, and other requirements stated in the contract.
- Establishing contracting milestones for coordination through functional leadership and support organizations/agencies.
- Reviewing requisition package for adequacy, consistency, and compliance with administrative, regulatory, and procedural requirements.
- Processing funding modifications for additional funds or de-obligate funds when required.
- Preparing contract modifications caused by, but not limited to, changes in technical requirements, by incremental funding requirements, changes in quantities to be delivered, ordering priced/unpriced options, and similar issues.
- Conducting cost and price analysis on sole source and competitive acquisitions.
- Drafting pre-negotiation objectives post negotiation memoranda, as required, to explain rationale and methods used in arriving at the final settlement in terminations (i.e. for convenience, for cause, for default) and other types of negotiated changes and modifications to contracts.
- Preparing full documentation for contract actions requiring formal review, ensure compliance with all laws and regulations, and ensure package is approved within the acquisition schedule.
- Preparing replies or packages to other involved agencies, appeal boards, or congressional inquiries/notifications as required.
- Preparing Request for Information packages, be the focal point for replies under the Freedom of Information Act and other inquiries.
- Preparing letters, memorandum, documents, or reports that support contractual actions or recommendations.
- Researching and recommending appropriate action, contract type, or interpretation of contractual issues.
- Conducting contract close-out procedures according to the FAR. Shall handle all administrative duties of close-out and prepare all documentation for Contracting Officer signature. Shall physically stage all close-out files for storage according to FAR 4.805.
- Tracking and logging open Purchase Requests (AF Form 9s), Military Interdepartmental Purchase Requests (MIPRs) and other funding documentation until placed on contract.
- Preparing contract actions in the Air Force contract writing system; the DoD Standard Procurement System Procurement Desktop-Defense program and/or AF Contracting Information Technology (CON-IT) system
REQUIRED EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Minimum of five (5) years of experience in contract administration with a Bachelor’s Degree with a minimum of 24 semester credit hours in Business Administration, Public Administration, Contract Law, Accounting, Finance or related course work;
- Level II Defense Acquisition Workforce Improvement Act (DAWIA) certification or equivalent, or higher
- Three (3+) years prior/demonstrated experience with using the DoD Standard Procurement System Procurement Desktop-Defense program and/or AF Contracting Information Technology (CON-IT) for processing acquisition actions.
REQUIRED SECURITY CLEARANCE:
SAIC is a premier technology integrator solving our nation's modernization and readiness challenges. Our offerings across defense, space, civilian, and intelligence markets include high-end solutions in engineering, IT, and mission outcomes. We integrate the best components from our portfolio with our partner's ecosystem to deliver innovative and effective solutions. We are 25,500 strong; driven by mission, united by purpose, and inspired by opportunities. Headquartered in Reston, VA, SAIC has annual revenues of nearly $7.1 billion. For information, visit saic.com
or Working at SAIC
for benefits details. SAIC is an Equal Opportunity Employer empowering people no matter their race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, or veteran status. We strive to create a diverse, inclusive and respectful work culture that values all.
This job has expired.