EMCOR Services Team Mechanical, Inc is looking for a self-starter "hunter" type personality to fill the role of a Contract Sales Specialist. This candidate will be tasked with developing his/her own leads via networking, industry events, outbound calling, email campaigns, social media, and good old fashion door knocking. This person will also have, and/or develop with internal support, the ability to estimate and propose facilities and commercial HVAC service agreements. Candidates should have a minimum of two (2) years of general sales experience (does not need to be industry specific). If you have the soft skills we are looking for and are wired for sales, we will help with the rest!!
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Develop and grow maintenance contract business. Build and grow a sales funnel system via networking, industry events, outbound calling, email campaigns, social media, and good old fashion door knocking.
- Be active and attend industry networking events as recommended by management team.
- Through mentoring and self-study, develop an understanding of the industry and products and services we provide.
- Develop skills to estimate, price, and sell service and preventive maintenance contracts for commercial facilities and systems.
- Appraise and inventory mechanical systems and equipment to determine maintenance needs and requirements.
- Utilize EMCOR CRM to enter prospects/customers information. Maintain a customer database for the purpose of developing and attaining strong customer relations.
- Prepare and present proposals to new and existing prospects and maintain follow-up process.
- Complete required administrative responsibilities in a timely manner.
- Comply with corporate policy on safety, work ethics and time constraints.
- Candidates will be expected to be in the office for the first 3 months of employment. This is essential to interact with and get to know the team and become part of the culture. After this 3 month period candidate can work remotely but will be required to attend in person office meetings etc. when applicable.
- Minimum of (2) two years sales experience that required the individual to be responsible for their own lead generation and business development. Strong customer presentation skills and a demonstrated sales aptitude.
- Be a self-starter with a hunter mentality that can work and thrive in an environment with limited oversight and direction. We trust in our people to do the jobs they are hired for, and we will not micromanage. The proof is in the pudding!!
- Familiar and competent Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, Outlook).
- DMV and background check.
- Ability to pass a drug screening.
- Ability to climb stairs and use ladders to access rooftop equipment when needed.
Office location in Buffalo Grove, IL (NW Suburb of Chicago). Compensation:
Commensurate with experience and skill level. Salary with a commission component in addition to a vehicle allowance. Commissions are paid monthly. EMCOR also provides a comprehensive benefits package including but not limited to; Vacation, holidays, health, dental, and vision insurance plans, dependent care savings program, 401k w/match, stock purchasing options, etc.
COMPANY requires all new hires to be vaccinated for COVID-19. This position will require the successful candidate to [obtain/show proof of] a complete COVID-19 vaccination. COMPANY is an equal opportunity employer and will provide reasonable accommodation to those individuals who are unable to be vaccinated consistent with federal, state, and local law.We offer our employees a competitive salary and comprehensive benefits package and are always looking for individuals with the talent and skills required to contribute to our continued growth and success. Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled
This job has expired.