At Daniels, we are passionate about finding new ways to connect, solve problems and making a positive change in the world. We believe in collaboration, mutual respect, open communication and creating pathways for growth. Supporting our US based team, you will be responsible for creating engaging content and messaging strategies for the US, Canada and the UK. Working alongside our design and digital team, you will build out content to support multi-channel, full-funnel campaigns. As an innovative and entrepreneurial company, we foster an empowering culture that enables gifts to shine; you will have creative autonomy across your role and have exposure to contribute to initiatives across the full spectrum of the company.
We are looking for an individual who is energized by organizational storytelling and creative content experimentation across channels and applying "out of the box" thinking to advertising pursuits. In your role you will be propelled into a very exciting and fast-moving environment joining a growing brand that is making significant waves in healthcare innovation and sustainability outcomes. An ideal candidate will be someone who loves a challenge, naturally assumes creative direction, can deploy both short term and long term campaign strategy, and is highly collaborative and passionate about sales enablement brand impact opportunities!
What You Will Do
Skills and Qualifications
- Develop a strong understanding of our industry, and the unique role our company plays in making healthcare safer.
- Craft and execute multi-channel sales-advertising-oriented content strategy that supports marketing campaigns across every point of the customer journey
- Develop engaging content that is consistent with Daniels Health brand image and addresses both business goals and consumer needs.
- Create, configure and edit multi-sequence email campaigns curated for specific audiences, working closely with our sales teams for deployment
- Create, configure and edit landing pages that support email-specific user journeys
- Support our digital team with creative concepts and content for digital paid advertising
- Support content team in executing maintain a targeted editorial calendar that drives traffic and engagement across the full spectrum of our prospect and customer touchpoints.
- Identify content subject matter experts and authors, support the creation of content, and manage the content workflow and processes.
- Perform content gap analyses to determine what type of content is missing and what is needed.
- Support with blueprinting and integrating new marketing automation channels for scalability and targeting.
- 2-3 years of marketing experience with a focus on content marketing and/or sales-conversion focused content creation and editing
- Excellent communicator and creative thinker with an ability to use data to inform strategy
- Exceptional writing and editing skills, as well as the ability to adopt the style, tone and voice of our business across multiple content platforms
- Mastery of messaging strategies across each touchpoint and understanding of how each touchpoint influences and impacts the larger customer journey
- Experience in crafting conversion and lead-generation specific content and messaging
- Experience creating content for full-funnel campaigns and nuances of content strategy at each stage
- Strong editorial capabilities, with the ability to conduct interviews in written or verbal form to support creation of content from subject matter experts
- Comfortable providing feedback to senior-level expert content contributors, and being able to edit other writers' content
- Comfortable working with senior-level individuals and teams within our organization; skilled in working cross-functionally.
- Nice to have but not necessary: Experience with marketing automation platforms (e.g. Pardot, Marketo etc).
Learn more about us and our mission!
Daniels Health & Sharpsmart is an equal opportunity employer. In accordance with anti-discrimination law, it is the purpose of this policy to effectuate these principles and mandates. Daniels Health & Sharpsmart prohibit discrimination and harassment of any type and affords equal employment opportunities to employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Daniels Health & Sharpsmart conforms to the spirit as well as to the letter of all applicable laws and regulations.
This job has expired.