Through its people and brands, CNH Industrial delivers power, technology and innovation to farmers, builders and drivers all around the world. Each of its brands, including Case IH, New Holland Agriculture, Case and New Holland Construction, FPT Industrial, Capital, and Parts & Service, is a major international force in its specific sector.
The Contact Management Agent is primarily responsible for responding to dealer, merchant and customer inquiries. Provide exceptional service to dealers, merchants and customers via first call resolution with timely, accurate, and consistent responses to customer account or dealer/merchant general inquiries. Responsible for servicing captive portfolio, Dealer Services, and other new business initiatives as required. Ensure best-in-class results regarding productivity, responsiveness and quality of service to meet or exceed team objectives. The agent is responsible for ensuring all procedures, SOX, Delegation of Authority, and all applicable laws and regulations are followed.
- Proficient use of skill sets in Contact Management including, but not limited to: Customer Service, Dealer Service, RNP, ESS/eSettlements
- Answer incoming calls in the Call Center and provide guidance and resolution to the caller including, but not limited to:
- Assist end customers, dealers, merchants, and internal CNH Industrial customers in obtaining accurate and timely information regarding accounts or general business procedures
- Retail account inquiries may include but are not limited to requests for payoff, account balance, interest paid, payment schedule information, and reproduction of statements or other documentation and correspondence
- Resolve general dealer issues and inquiries about retail financing as needed. Dealer inquiries may include but are not limited to sales programs, fee schedules, Finance Plus, lien filings, contract preparation and insurance
- Assist dealers with wholesale settlement issues and inquiries. Issues may include but are not limited to: to retail, monthly and/or past due settlements, invoice inquiries, short term or premier rental programs, and wholesale financial changes (3041 documents)
- Assist retail customers with online self-service website navigation, troubleshooting and profile information
- Demonstrate good judgment and professionalism in responding to and handling requests for account maintenance. Such requests may include, but are not limited to: payment schedule changes, address/phone number changes, removal of debtor, collateral substitutions or transfers of contract.
- Demonstrate sound decision-making skills and protect the company's interests when negotiating and initiating financial changes to retail accounts. Such changes may include, but are not limited to: principal and interest waivers, fee waivers, correction of payment misapplications, partial payoff calculations and customer disbursements or refunds.
- Identify, gather and communicate to management information regarding customer/dealer trends
- Maintain acceptable individual productivity and monitoring results to ensure team objectives are met
- Work within established guidelines for the handling of Non-Public Personal Information (NPI) and appropriate Delegation of Authority (DOA) levels
- Effectively communicate with retail customers, dealers, merchants, third parties such as insurance companies and lenders, other CNH Industrial functional areas and business units and management via excellent oral and written communication skills
- Facilitate and/or complete assigned system testing as required
- Participate in various projects as required
- Ensure all procedures and training manuals and materials are routinely updated to include the most recent system and policy changes
- Identify cost savings opportunities and upline process and procedural changes for approval which include departmental and project related tasks
- Provide exceptional service to all internal and external customers to maintain customer retention and loyalty
- Work within the framework of established procedures, workflows and approval authorities to ensure compliance with federal, state, and local requirements as well as the parameters for risk management to minimize loss to CNHC
- Assist in creating new or updating procedures and workflows
- Ensure compliance with all SOX, company policy, procedure, and all regulatory requirements within the department
- Responsible for meeting all service level agreements
- Perform and complete other miscellaneous duties, tasks, and projects as assigned
Qualifications The qualified candidate will have:
The ideal candidate will have:
- Bachelor's degree in Finance, Business Administration or other business disciplines
- 1 or more years of Financial Services experience or transactional related experience; captive Financial Services experience a plus
- 1 year call center experience with demonstrated customer service skills preferred
- Effective customer service, follow-up and written and verbal communication skills
- Proper phone etiquette, as evidenced by ability to discuss issues with dealers and customers in a positive and constructive manner.
- Proven ability to manage multiple initiatives concurrently and with a high degree of detail
- Basic knowledge of AG and CE equipment preferred
- Demonstrated ability to identify customer/dealer needs and communicate those to management by meeting stated performance objectives
- Ability to adapt to flexible work environment and schedule
- Work within assigned Delegation of Authority (DOA) levels (e.g. document release, late fee and other fee waivers)
- Ability to multi-task
- Consistent and regular attendance
- Must possess strong interpersonal, facilitation, communication (verbal and written), and team skills
- Strong problem solving skills
- Ability to adapt to short and long term business requirements
- Demonstrated sense of urgency and follow through
- Demonstrated ability to interface with peers and management
- Proven ability to work in an effective team environment
- Passion for continuous improvement
- Proficiency in all MS Office programs
CNH Industrial is an equal opportunity employer. This company considers candidates regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status. Applicants can learn more about their rights by viewing the federal "EEO is the Law" poster and its supplement here
CNH Industrial participates in E-Verify and will provide the federal government with your Form I-9 information to confirm that you are authorized to work in the U.S. You can view additional information here.
If you need reasonable accommodation with the application process, please call 1-800-889-4422 option 1 and then option 5, or contact us at email@example.com.
Read about our company's commitment to pay transparency by clicking this link: pay transparency notice
This job has expired.