Begin your new and exciting career with Fiberclass Insulation, a division of Installed Building Products!
We are a dynamic, fast growing company specializing in the sale and installation of insulation & fireplaces. Our success is built on a commitment to hard work, respect for individuals and the constant delivery of superior customer service. We are the type of company that people can get excited working for, and working with!
We offer very competitive compensation and benefits, including medical, dental, vision, 401k with company match, vacation time, paid holidays, and much more.
Apply now if you are interested in becoming a member of one of the best teams in the Construction industry!
We are seeking a highly motivated Construction Scheduling Assistant. The prospective duties for this position will include the following:
- Handle customer phone calls.
- Review and process customers proposals for accuracy.
- Retrieve work orders from the field to confirm work completed, progress of job, and calculate payroll hours.
- Provide accurate information for job costing.
- Follow up on jobs in progress to ensure completed.
- Assist with daily scheduling of installers and trucks.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office products including Word, Excel and Outlook. Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent Data Entry skills
- 1-3 years of previous administrative support/customer service experience
- Excellent Phone etiquette
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. Must be able to drive a car and lift light to moderate weight
IBP is an equal opportunity employer.
This job has expired.