A Concessions Attendant works as the central resource to our quick service food operations. Their responsibilities revolve around the service of our guests with genuine hospitality, speed, and accuracy. This position has the unique opportunity to wear several hats within the world of F&B and is integral to our programs success.
- Provides friendly, quality, genuine hospitality to each guest.
- Greets guests, takes orders, prepares, and serves offerings in accordance to established standards.
- Demonstrates knowledge of menu and offerings, including dietary and allergen guidelines.
- Operates cash register and receives payment in cash or credit card, and accurately counts and provides change for guest, when applicable.
- Prepares food and beverages throughout the day as needed, anticipating, and reacting to guest volume.
- Works neatly, safely and under the sanitary guidelines of the Health Department Rules and Regulations.
- Follows recipes accurately while maintaining food and beverage preparation processes.
- Completes food and beverage preparation assignment accurately, neatly, and in a timely fashion.
- Performs shift opening/closing/side work duties as assigned.
- Stocks and replenishes food, beverages, paper products, and utensils as needed.
- Cleans, sanitizes, and maintains amenity, per sanitation guidelines.
- Follows sanitation standards including washing cookware and utensils throughout the day.
- Sets up/breaks down events and resort functions.
- Other duties as assigned.
- High School Diploma or GED (Preferred)
- 6 months previous food & beverage experience
- Ability to read and comprehend written instructions
- Strong communication skills
- Strong customer service skills
- Ability to endure fluctuations in temperatures as working conditions require constant outdoor work
- Ability to work well independently as well as on a team
- Basic computer proficiency, including the ability to use email and the internet
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Flexibility to work events during non-business hours
At Sun Outdoors, you will be part of an industry-leading organization where you will be challenged, inspired, rewarded and transformed. We place a high priority on our team members, and this is a big part of what sets us apart. We will ask you to give us your very best every day, and will challenge you with interesting work, stretch assignments, a collaborative and supportive work environment and plenty of learning and growth. In exchange, we will reward you with great pay, cool perks, and flexibility.
- Get paid daily with DailyPay
- 401(k) Plan with employer matching contribution
- Employee Assistance Program
- Identity Theft Insurance
- Team Member Perks & Discounts program with hundreds of discounts on things like travel, merchandise, mobile phone service, and more
- Discounts at Sun Outdoors locations across the nation
- Paid sick leave
- Various paid holidays, bereavement time and pay for jury duty
Job Reference: 124546
ACCESSIBILITY ASSISTANCE If you are an individual with a disability and need assistance completing an online application, please contact us at (844) SUN-4343. Alternatively, an email may be sent to email@example.com. "Applicant Accommodation" should be included in the subject line of the email.
Please note that this phone number and email address are only for those individuals who would like to request an accommodation to apply for a job. Job Segment:
Cashier, Activities, Part Time, Hospitality
This job has expired.