Community Support Attendant - Part Time
Walden Woods (WWI)
We are looking for a Community Support Attendant to lock and unlock all common areas throughout one of our manufactured housing communities on a daily basis, as well as performing a few other miscellaneous duties.
- Lock and unlock all common area buildings and gates on a daily basis.
- Inspect windows to ensure they are properly secured.
- Ensure trash/debris is picked up daily from common areas and streets; empties common area trash containers as needed.
- Clean building facilities such as clubhouse, community offices, restrooms, laundry areas, and maintenance garage.
- Inspect playground area and equipment, pool/spa area, and other recreational amenities to ensure proper operation, where applicable.
- Maintain community pool(s), test chemical levels, and adjusts appropriately, where applicable.
- Report all community maintenance issues and concerns identified while performing daily duties to the Community Manager.
- Follow safety procedures while performing duties.
- Other duties as assigned.
- High School Diploma or GED
- Ability to endure seasonal temperatures
- Basic computer proficiency including the ability to use email and internet
At Sun Communities, you will be part of an industry-leading organization where you will be challenged, inspired, rewarded and transformed. We place a high priority on our team members, and this is a big part of what sets us apart. We will ask you to give us your very best every day, and will challenge you with interesting work, stretch assignments, a collaborative and supportive work environment and plenty of learning and growth. In exchange, we will reward you with great pay, cool perks, and flexibility.
- 401(k) Plan with employer matching contribution
- Employee Assistance Program
- Identity Theft Insurance
- Team Member Perks & Discounts program with hundreds of discounts on things like travel, merchandise, mobile phone service, and more
- Site Rent Discounts for team members who live in our communities
- Paid sick leave
- Various paid holidays, bereavement time and pay for jury duty
If you are an individual with a disability and need assistance completing an online application, please contact us at (844) SUN-4343. Alternatively, an email may be sent to email@example.com. "Applicant Accommodation" should be included in the subject line of the email.
Please note that this phone number and email address are only for those individuals who would like to request an accommodation to apply for a job.
This job has expired.