Commercial Drywall Estimator If you are a Commercial Drywall Estimator with experience, please read on!
Top Reasons to Work with Us Since 2009 we have been providing premium drywall services to the Phoenix Metro Area and surrounding counties. We specializes in Commercial Wall Systems and Painting with other services. We strive for unrivaled quality workmanship and customer satisfaction and this is the approach we take for every project big or small. We are minority owned and operated.
What You Will Be Doing Projects will be heavily focused on hospitals, private commercial, warehouses, data centers, low income housing, mixed use and hotels. The Estimator supports the bidding process by development and preparation of cost estimates for projects or services as assigned. This role follows the standardized procedures, methods, and processes for estimating that have been established. Additional duties may include (but are not limited to):
Attending pre-bid walks
Assembling bid files
Proposing ideas that will create competitive advantages over the other bidders
Identifying areas for cost reductions and value engineering
Maintaining updated database of cost information (historical cost analysis of labor and equipment rates)
Providing mentorship to estimating staff and interns
Preparing high-level proposal schedules utilizing critical path scheduling software
What You Need for this Position 3+ years of relevant estimating experience on commercial drywall projects and:
- Bachelors Degree (Engineering, Construction Management, or related)
- Ability to build budgets and schedule of values with input from leadership
- A successful track record bidding and winning ground up and renovation projects
- Working knowledge of Quick-Bid, On Screen Takeoff, Bluebeam, or Viewpoint, etc.
- Prior experience with hospital projects, private commercial, and/or data centers PREFERRED
- Ability to read architectural/structural plans and specs
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite including MS Project and Excel
NOTE: Bachelors Degree requirement can be waived with enough relevant work experience.
What's In It for You Salary range $85-110k DOE
So, if you are a Commercial Drywall Estimator with experience, please apply today!
- Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
*CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer*
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
*Your Right to Work* - In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
Subscribe to job alerts and add your resume to our resume database for employers!