Kforce has a client in search of a Cloud Platform Product Owner in Englewood, CO.Summary:This is a high-visibility role driving value for customers and the business by coordinating the success of our Cloud Services product. You will evaluate product opportunities by matching customer needs and business value. You will interface with all stakeholders and internal teams to define the product vision, requirements, and roadmap. You will then work with the DevOps team to design, develop and deliver a secure, scalable, efficient, and innovative suite of products.Successful candidates will be able to both think strategically and will have a proven track record of being able to execute efficiently. An ability to multitask and adapt quickly to changing needs is also essential.The roles and responsibilities of this position include the following:
- Own product success through the entire product lifecycle
- Identify enhancements and new products, leveraging data, financial metrics, competitive analysis, and customer insights to establish priorities and roadmaps
- Establish a clear product vision and evangelize it through the organization
- Champion an agile way of working, defining clear requirements and collaborating with all required teams to streamline design, development, and delivery
- Bring MVP products to market rapidly, leveraging data and customer insights for future iterations and improvements
- Bachelor's degree in a technical or related field
- 5+ years Product Owner/Manager experience
- Experience leading distributed DevOps, software development or infrastructure teams operating a 24x7 business critical environment
- Experience delivering automated and self-service focused Infrastructure/Platform as a Service products to a wide group of consumers operating business critical workloads
- Experience operating business critical workloads on Public Cloud technologies (AWS, Azure, Google Cloud) and Private Cloud technologies (OpenStack, VMware)
- Strong understanding in cyber security as it relates to delivering secure products
- Experience with compliance frameworks (SOX, PCI, CMMC, etc.) to ensure the product meets the relevant requirements
- Strong technical background with the ability to lead conversations with experienced engineers about technical design and direction
- Strong collaboration and communication skills to provide regular business updates and encourage a feedback culture so team members can openly express their views and challenges
- Experience with agile methodologies such as backlog grooming, burndown charts, velocity, task definition, etc.
- Ability to quickly adapt to shifting business needs
- Experience cultivating and maintaining stakeholder relationships
- Strong time management and influencing skills
Kforce is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
This job has expired.