We are searching for an experienced Cloud Engineer.
South Bend, Indiana 46601
Coordinate with internal staff and vendors to design, implement, and manage the most optimal cloud-based solutions, to meet standards for performance, continuity, capacity, availability, and security.
Primary Responsibilities & Duties
Manage cloud environments including creating and managing virtual resources including but not limited to SaaS, PaaS, and IaaS platforms.
- Regularly review cloud systems and make recommendations for improvements.
- Managing cloud environments in accordance with security guidelines and best practices.
- Stay current with industry trends, making recommendations as needed to help the organization innovate and excel.
- Assess systems and technology, analyze system performance analysis, plan system integration, develop specifications, and test and evaluate solutions.
- Develop and maintain standards, procedures and documentation for all systems and infrastructure
Reviews and develops plans for technology and monitors performance to ensure operating effectiveness in delivering information with budgetary constraints.
- Assist in the planning and development of new technology to improve performance and productivity, reduce IT costs, and improve profitability.
- Design, implement and maintain systems access security, software and methodology and data integrity consistent with the security and DLP policies.
- Provide Tier 3 support and escalation and act as a subject matter expert for all TCU cloud resources.
- Support and execute incident, problem and change management processes according to established policies and procedures.
- Solve complex problem situations and participate in the identification of opportunities for improvement to processes, procedures, or tools.
- Develop and document best practices and procedures for deploying and maintaining cloud systems
- Coordinate and execute of tasks within configuration management, change management, performance assessment, engineering analysis and system integrations
- Coaches systems administrators and other IT team members in TCU standards, techniques, technologies, and methodologies.
- Assumes additional responsibilities as necessary for the continued growth and advancement of the Credit Union.
Strong knowledge of numerous cloud providers and their platforms
- Data entry skills, mathematical and logical aptitude and general interpersonal skills are necessary.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills are absolutely necessary.
- Lifting up to 50 lbs.
- Works with little supervision with respect to scheduling and assignments of tasks with results and progress occasionally reviewed.
- Must be available for non-business hours support and after-hours work, including on-call rotation when necessary.
Responsible for completion of all work assigned within the predetermined deadlines.
- Accountable for protection of security and confidentiality of all systems maintained.
- Accountable for the approving and purchasing of IT purchases as indicated in TCU's Fixed Asset Policy (IT Network Purchasing Specialist) and TCU's Cash Expenditure Policy (IT Purchasing Specialist).
- Accountable for Performance Management Goals as agreed upon with Supervisor.
- Accountable for understanding and applying government laws and regulations and TCU policies and procedures relating to the Anti-Money Laundering Regulations including but not limited to the Bank Secrecy Act (BSA), US PATRIOT ACT and OFAC.
Prefer 4-year college degree in Computer Science, MIS, Information Technology or Microsoft Azure Certification or equivalent experience.
- Proven experience migrating company resources into cloud environments.
- 2+ years of experience with Microsoft Azure
- 2+ years of experience with Microsoft O365
- 2+ years of experience with APIs and REST
- 2+ years of experience with Containerization platforms
This job has expired.
Our company provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics.