Chief of Staff - Information Technology
Everest Global Services, Inc.
Everest is a leading global reinsurance and insurance provider, operating for nearly 50 years through subsidiaries in the North America, Europe, South America, Bermuda, and Asia. Our strengths include extensive product and distribution capabilities, a strong balance sheet, and an innovative culture. Throughout our history, Everest has maintained its discipline and focuses on creating long-term value through underwriting excellence and strong risk and capital management. But the most critical asset in this organization is our people.
At Everest, we are committed to the development of our people. We offer dynamic training & professional development to our employees. You will benefit from career development and learning opportunities that will let you set career goals and fulfill them, including:
About the Role:
- Generous tuition/continuing education reimbursement
- Mentoring opportunities
- Flexible work arrangements
- Talent development initiatives
- Networking groups
Everest is seeking an experienced and dynamic Chief of Staff to join our Information Technology team. As the Chief of Staff, you will play a crucial role in overseeing the administrative functions within the IT department. You will be responsible for managing day-to-day operations, optimizing processes, and providing strategic guidance to ensure the smooth functioning of the IT team. The ideal candidate will have a minimum of 10 years of relevant experience in information technology and possess strong leadership and organizational skills.Responsibilities:
- Develop and implement administrative policies, procedures, and systems to streamline operations and enhance efficiency within the IT department.
- Provide strategic direction and guidance to the IT team, aligning administrative functions with departmental goals and objectives.
- Foster a collaborative and supportive work environment, promoting effective communication and teamwork among team members.
- Oversee the day-to-day administrative activities of the IT department, including budgeting, resource allocation, and scheduling.
- Collaborate with finance and the IT leadership team manage the IT department budget, ensuring optimal allocation of resources.
- Continuously assess and improve administrative processes and workflows to enhance productivity and effectiveness.
- Develop and maintain key performance indicators (KPIs) to monitor and measure the efficiency of administrative operations.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams and stakeholders to ensure effective coordination and integration of administrative functions.
- Act as a liaison between the IT department and other organizational units, fostering positive working relationships.
- Bachelor's or master's degree business administration, finance, or a related field.
- Minimum of 10 years of related work experience, prior experience in the insurance industry is preferred.
- Minimum of 5 years of strategy or consulting experience.
- Proven track record of leadership and strategic decision-making within an IT environment.
- Strong knowledge of administrative processes, budgeting, and financial management.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills, with the ability to prioritize tasks effectively.
- Advanced verbal and written communication, such as, CXO meeting preparation and participation and advanced PowerPoint skills.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills, with the ability to build relationships and collaborate with diverse stakeholders.
- Demonstrated ability to identify and implement process improvements and drive operational excellence.
- Proficiency in relevant software applications and project management tools.
- Servant Leader mentality, ability to adopt Everest Cultural Tenants.
Everest is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion or creed, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, genetics, physical or mental disability, age, marital status, civil union status, family or parental status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. As part of this commitment, Everest will ensure that persons with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodations. If reasonable accommodation is needed to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and/or to receive other benefits and privileges of employment, please contact Everest Benefits at email@example.com.
Everest U.S. Privacy Notice | Everest (everestglobal.com)
This job has expired.