Certified Scrum Master (Remote) If you are a Certified Scrum Master with past experience working with Software Development, startups, and SaaS or AI/ML Industries, please read on!
*This position is fully remote on Eastern or Central time zone hours*
We are a European based startup that has established incredible demand for our AI solutions and have begun partnering with some of the most iconic brands. In this role, you'll have the opportunity to help us scale our global teams into what will soon be the standard AI solution for the QSR industry!
We work with some of the largest restaurant chains in the world to implement AI/Machine Learning tech to drive sales/productivity while cutting waste. We are in hyper-growth mode, and with our suite of AI software, teams work together more efficiently, serve the freshest food to customers, while also reducing food waste.
What You Need for this Position - At least 2-5+ years of experience leading Scrum Agile teams
- Scrum Master certification
- Open to international travel, especially to Europe for a few short stints with our Software Development team
- Experience in AI/ML industry preferred but not necessary
- Collaboration between international teams is a plus
- Expertise in Software platforms, AIaaS, SaaS
- Bonus for Software Development background
What's In It for You - Competitive pay (140-180k+ base salary depending on experience)
- Fully Remote work
- Opportunity to spend short or extended stints in Munich, Germany with the majority of the Software Development team. There is a lot of flexibility in this area as there is *not* a strong requirement regarding how long these stints would be.
*So, if you are a Certified Scrum Master with a background in Software Development and experience in the SaaS or AI/ML industry, please apply today!*
Colorado employees will receive paid sick leave. For additional information about available benefits, please contact Kris Riegle
- Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
*CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer*
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
*Your Right to Work* - In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
Subscribe to job alerts and add your resume to our resume database for employers!