MINIMUM ELIGIBILITY REQUIREMENTS:
- Must possess and maintain certification from CBSPD or IAHCSMM, and:
- One year of experience in functional supervision or project management which demonstrates the ability to trouble shoot and provide oversight to critical operational issues.
- Five years central sterilizing services experience including three years as a Central Service Technician II, or;
- Certification as a Certified Central Service Technician or certified surgical technologist and four years of experience as a Central Service Technician II or equivalent level, or;
- One year of college level physical and natural science courses and two years of experience as a Central Service Technician II.
Please attach a resume (under submission relevant materials) as part of the application process. Job openings are posted for a minimum of 10 calendar days for merit positions. This job may be removed from posting and filled any time after the minimum posting period has ended.
Successful candidates will be subject to a criminal background check.
- Classification Title: Central Service Tech Supv
- Appointment Type: Merit
- Schedule: Full-time
- Pay Level: 13
- Starting Salary Minimum: 44,015.04
- Starting Salary Maximum: 65,521.44
This job has expired.
- Organization: Healthcare
- Contact Name: Callie Henderson
- Contact Email: email@example.com