EMCOR Government Services offers an experienced single-source solution for meeting the routine and mission-critical needs of federal, state, local and other government organizations. By combining our expert professional technicians, commercial best practices, extensive facilities knowledge and strong commitment to reliable, responsive service, we enable our government clients to achieve consistently high-performance facilities, on-time projects and long-term value.
Job Title: Central Energy Plant Manager (CEP) (B)
EMCOR Government Services is seeking a talented Central Energy Plant Manager (CEP) for a healthcare facilities management bid in San Antonio, Texas. The Central Energy Plant Manager (CEP) serves as a supervisor over a plant operations and repair team. The CEP Manager provides the necessary on-site leadership skills to support a team encountering unique operating or repair problems.
Tours areas, analyzes reports, and begins developing solutions before the problems escalate. Maintains a high level of cleanliness within the utility plant, keeping all equipment and spaces in a pristine, survey/ inspection ready state. Develops performance standards, counsels employees on performance, and makes formal and informal performance appraisals.
The CEP Manager shall oversee the HVAC Supervisor and coordinate and work closely with the client facility management staff.
The CEP Manager shall have 8 years of healthcare experience performing duties at a similarly sized facility which included the operation, maintenance and repair of power generation equipment, boiler, heating, refrigeration, ventilation including the operation and maintenance of air conditioning systems involving the use of automatic controls equipment.
The CEP Manager should be familiar with LEED building standards, ASHRE 170, NFPA 110, UFC 3-401-01, UFC 4-510-01CDC, environmental compliance and have experience in at least two (2) Joint Commission hospital surveys.
The CEP Manager shall have a state of Texas Class C Water Distribution license for the water treatment requirements of the contract.
*** This position is contingent upon contract award. ***
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Primarily responsible for Preventive and Corrective Maintenance work order execution and management for a 24/7/365 large medical complex program.
- Oversee diverse team of in-house staff and subcontractors.
- Ensure staff and subcontractors adhere to management plans and processes, including safety and quality requirements.
- Direct scheduling and completion of preventive and corrective maintenance inspection and repair.
- Coordinate closely with customer Facility Management points of contact in providing formal and weekly performance reports, scheduling services, sharing program status, and making best practice recommendations.
- Ensure work is completed in compliance with contract requirements, healthcare codes and regulations, budgets, and performance standards.
- Resolve conflicts, identified deficiencies, and issues following reporting and corrective action requirements.
- Maintain program documentation and records for The Joint Commission (TJC) requirements, contract deliverables and plans, training, staff certifications and licenses, and permits.
- Conduct subcontractor training, safety briefings, and quality inspections.
- Provide subcontractor and vendor management, including performance reviews and necessary follow-up actions.
EMCOR Government Services requires all employees to be vaccinated for COVID-19. This position will require the successful candidate to show proof of a complete COVID-19 vaccination. EMCOR Government Services is an equal opportunity employer and will provide reasonable accommodation to those individuals who are unable to be vaccinated consistent with federal, state, and local law.We offer our employees a competitive salary and comprehensive benefits package and are always looking for individuals with the talent and skills required to contribute to our continued growth and success. Equal Opportunity Employer Veterans/Disabled.
- The CEP Manager shall have 8 years of healthcare experience performing duties at a similarly sized facility which included the operation, maintenance and repair of power generation equipment, boiler, heating, refrigeration, ventilation including the operation and maintenance of air conditioning systems involving the use of automatic controls equipment
- The CEP Manager should be familiar with LEED building standards, ASHRE 170, NFPA 110, UFC 3-401-01, UFC 4-510-01CDC, environmental compliance
- Must have experience in at least two (2) Joint Commission hospital surveys.
- The CEP Manager shall have a state of Texas Class C Water Distribution license for the water treatment requirements of the contract.
- Experience using DMLSS CMMS is preferred.
- Strong oral and written communication skills required.
- Completion of OSHA 30 preferred.
- Must be able to read, write, speak, and understand English.
- Must have a valid drivers license.