Job ID: 426319
Oldcastle Infrastructure, a CRH company, is the leading manufacturer of precast concrete, polymer concrete, and plastic products in the United States. Our products range from utility vaults, reinforced concrete pipe, catch basins, drainage and septic tanks, to retaining walls, storm shelters, wall panels, concrete barriers, a variety of prestressed concrete products and more. With more than 80 locations nationwide and 3,000 plus employees, Oldcastle Infrastructure is committed to upholding core values of reliability, quality, and service in cutting edge ways.
Oldcastle Infrastructure - Built For Life from Oldcastle Infrastructure on Vimeo.
Job Summary Description
As a Truck Driver, you will travel locally as you deliver building materials to our customers, this is also a home-nightly position. Duties include the following but are not limited to:
- Pre-inspection of truck
- Load truck with materials
- Verify load for accuracy
- Unload truck at site - this involves using truck mounted boom
- Keep logbook up to date at all times
- Inspect site to ensure safe environment to unload
- Confirm support person on ground level to assure safe unloading (if necessary)
- Proper use of helper to accommodate safe unloading on rooftop (if necessary)
- Communicate regularly with Dispatcher to ensure timely product delivery at job site
- Communicate potential on-site hazards to branch management
- Set up job perimeters
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Must have a Class A Driver License in good standing
- Must have at least 2 years Class A Driving experience
- Must be able to lift up to 40 lbs. repeatedly throughout the day
- A clean driving record within the last 3 years
What CRH Offers You
- Heavy boom experience a plus
- Experience transporting building products
- NCCCO Swing Cab Certification Preferred
- Highly competitive base pay
- Comprehensive medical, dental and disability benefits programs
- Group retirement savings program
- Health and wellness programs
- A culture that values opportunity for growth, development, and internal promotion
CRH has a long and proud heritage. We are a collection of hundreds of family businesses, regional companies and large enterprises that together form the CRH family. CRH operates in a decentralized, diversified structure that allows you to work in a small company environment while having the career opportunities of large international organization.
If you're up for a rewarding challenge, we invite you to take the first step and apply today! Once you click apply now, you will be brought to our official employment application. Please complete your online profile and it will be sent to the hiring manager. Our system allows you to view and track your status 24 hours a day. Thank you for your interest!
Oldcastle Infrastructure, a CRH Company, is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer.
EOE/Vet/Disability--If you want to know more, please click on this link.
Date Posted: Aug 4, 2022 Nearest Major Market:
Bellingham Nearest Secondary Market:
Everett Job Segment:
Chemical Engineer, Engineering