1. Assists with the safe, controlled start-up and operation of the cast line extruder and process equipment including starting the machine,
engaging the feed, observing the operation, and managing changeover process.
2. Assists in maintaining blending system including mix recipes.
3. Assists in inspecting and measuring completed pieces to verify conformity to customer production standards.
4. Assists in monitoring and adjusting controls to ensure product complies with production standards.
5. Assists in maintaining equipment through completion of assigned preventative maintenance tasks and minor repair techniques as
6. Assists in recording quality and production metrics via written communication methods and within time deadlines as necessary.
7. Performs all work in a safety first mentality and with utilization of IPS lean manufacturing skills.
8. Related tasks as requested by supervisor
Shift start: 11:00PM
Shift length: 8 hours
Monday-Friday with overtime on weekends.
Intertape Polymer Group Inc. is a recognized leader in the development, manufacture and sale of a variety of paper and film based pressure-sensitive and water-activated tapes, polyethylene and specialized polyolefin films, protective packaging, engineered coated products and packaging machinery for industrial and retail use.