We invite you to explore the award-winning culture, people, rewards and opportunities that make Comerica Bank so special. Make your next career choice a confident one.
- High school diploma or general education diploma (GED)
- 2 years of experience in selling products/services
- 2 years of customer service experience
- 2 year of experience navigating Microsoft Office Products including Word, Excel and PowerPoint including system data entry, and Internet search
Call Center Agent
Comerica Oaktec Building (Free Parking)
Hour of Operations 8am-9pm Monday-Friday, 8am-5pm Saturday
Various shifts available within the hours of operation
What we can offer you
- $1,000 Signing Bonus
- Competitive compensation starting at $18.00
- Opportunity to work remotely after introductory period
- Career Growth - promotional opportunities
- Afternoon shift hourly premium. Language (Spanish) hourly premium
- Incentive program based on performance
- Offers wide range of shifts Monday-Saturday
- Paid Time Off (PTO), Paid Holidays for Full Time/Part Time Employees
- Health, Dental, Vision, 401k match and Life Insurance
- Earn $1,000 for every new hire referral
- Comerica Call Center earned the Gold Award for Training Excellence!
- Looking to work with a diverse team? Join our Team!
A Call Center Agent will have a passion for providing exceptional customer service whose primary objective will be to assist customers with their general account inquiries and requests. Meet or exceed key performance metrics while handling a high call volume of in-bound calls in a fast-paced environment. Successful candidates possess strong communication skills, time management and organizational skills. The Customer Contact Center offers growth opportunities for those who seek advancement.
- Provide remarkable customer service by handling inbound and limited outbound calls, offering problem resolution.
- Complete account requests such as balance inquiries, reviewing transaction history, check orders, disputing electronic payments, etc.
- Assist customers with basic web banking functions, such as unlocking and resetting passwords.
- Understand Comerica's core products and services with the ability to recognize an opportunity to deepen the relationship and achieve monthly sales goals.
- Meet or exceed individual productivity and quality assurance objectives.
- Able to effectively collaborate within and across teams and departments.
- Use problem solving tactics to analyze and troubleshoot customer challenges.
11:00am - 8:00pm Monday - Friday
WorkBest Job Category
Category A - 100% in the office
Minimum Salary Range
Maximum Salary Range
We know that our employees are critical to our overall success. We are dedicated to investing in their future to maintain long-term relationships for lasting commitments. One of the ways we do this is to offer a comprehensive package of compensation and benefits programs which are regularly reviewed to maintain them at competitive levels. Your salary will be commensurate with your work experience.
Upon offer, Comerica conducts a comprehensive background and fingerprint check.
NMLS certification requirement: where applicable, a favorable background check screening, credit check, fingerprint check, and NMLS certification is required in accordance with the SAFE Act.
Comerica Incorporated (NYSE: CMA) is a financial services company headquartered in Dallas, Texas, and strategically aligned by the Business Bank, the Retail Bank, and Wealth Management. Comerica's more than 9,000 colleagues focus on relationships, and helping people and businesses be successful. In addition to Texas, Comerica Bank locations can be found in Arizona, California, Florida and Michigan, with select businesses operating in several other states, as well as in Canada and Mexico.
Comerica is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer - veterans/individuals with disabilities, committed to workplace diversity.