- Diagnose problems, disassemble, determine extent of repairs necessary, estimate labor time, and complete repairs.
- Fabricate parts as needed.
- Enter work orders, PM's and all other work completed into the QAD system.
- Perform repairs and necessary maintenance on the building and facilities as needed.
- Perform the necessary inspections and checks for the preventative maintenance program to keep unplanned down time to a minimum.
- Records all downtime in computer. Participate in quality programs such as Smed, Kaizen, 6S, etc.
- Order parts and supplies as needed.
- Correct safety issues whenever identified or reported by contractors, vendors, or employees.
- Evaluate every job to make sure it is safe prior to staring, always think safety first.
- Ensure safe operation of equipment.
- Maintain proper housekeeping standards.
- 5 plus years of industrial maintenance experience.
- Must be able to troubleshoot and repair electrical & mechanical problems.
- Must be a self-starter and able to work independently.
- Able to read and understand wiring diagrams, schematics, and blueprints.
- Proficient in areas of pneumatics, mechanical, electrical, and hydraulic.
- Experience using various hand tools, power tools, fasteners, mobile equipment, cranes, etc.
- Experience working on blanking and forming presses a plus.
- Experience with robotics a plus.
- Ability to learn and use maintenance software to record daily work completed and order parts.
- Basic computer skills required.
- Prior to interviewing for this position the applicant must pass a mechanical aptitude test.
Hendrickson is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
This job has expired.