7175 - Cincinnati - North - 12105 Omniplex Ct, Cincinnati, Ohio, 45240
CarMax, the way your career should be!
Responsible for delivering exceptional customer service, assisting with customer transfers, lot merchandising, securing vehicles, and assisting Purchasing team with additional daily functions.
Principle Duties and Responsibilities:
- Perform the imaging of inventory for CarMax.com
- Complete vehicle secures. To include, reading and verifying appraisal sheet information for any discrepancies
- Complete vehicle walkarounds. To include, communicating information accurately within a timely manner
- Assist Purchasing Department with maintaining inventory and customer transfers
- Assist Purchasing Department in accurately optioning CarMax inventory
- Partner with Inventory and Sales Departments with lot staging, as needed
- Assist the Purchasing Department with projects and office duties, as needed
- Complete assigned tasks independently and follow up after completion
- Provide CarMax Auctions support. To include imaging, staging, scanning, and auction day support, as needed
Work requires ability to:
- Deliver exceptional customer service
- Read, interpret and transcribe data in order to maintain accurate records
- Multi-task in a high energy, fast-pace work environment
- Speak and listen effectively when dealing with internal and external customers
- Function effectively within other departments in a team-oriented environment
- New Associate Orientation Training
- Kronos Training for Hourly Associates
- Successfully complete all required KMXU required training
- Requires walking, bending or standing for extended periods of time
- Ability to work outdoors or in any inclement weather for several hours
- Flexible work hours with shifts that may include nights, weekends, holidays
- Requires CarMax work clothing to be worn at all times when working in the store (acquired through CarMax World)
CarMax disrupted the auto industry by delivering the honest, transparent and high-integrity experience customers want and deserve. This innovative thinking around the way cars are bought and sold has helped us become the nation's largest retailer of used cars, with over 200 locations nationwide.
Our amazing team of more than 25,000 associates work together to deliver iconic customer experiences. Along the way, we help every associate grow their career and achieve their best, at work and in their community. We are recognized for our commitment to training and diversity and are one of the FORTUNE 100 Best Companies to Work For®.
CarMax is an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Upon an applicant's request, CarMax will consider reasonable accommodation to complete the CarMax Job Application.