We're looking for a Business Program Manager to join our Facebook App Research team supporting process improvement and operational excellence. There will be additional responsibilities working both within Facebook product teams and across the Meta organization for continued support, efficiency and impact of our research development and execution. We are looking for someone who thrives in a fast paced environment; is selfless in their commitment, yet looks at this as an incredible learning opportunity. As a critical part of the team, a successful Business Program Manager will be organized, strong in project management, able to shift seamlessly between driving larger org priorities and smaller daily tasks and have excellent communication skills. This person should be a team-player and eager to work in a fast-paced, high-expectations environment.
Business Program Manager, FB Research Responsibilities:
- Collaborate with the leadership team and other key partners to drive priorities for the function and/or organization.
- Oversee and manage ongoing operational needs and key deliverables for the function and/or organization. Drive operational rhythm and use metrics to facilitate alignment on key issues and opportunities.
- Own the development, organization and execution of large, complex projects from inception to operational execution and effectively develop and communicate program statuses.
- Facilitate and drive internal and external meeting preparation, including briefings, pre-reads, and read-outs. Track action items and follow-ups as needed.
- Build and prep content and/or presentations for internal and external meetings (i.e. panels, or fireside chats).
- Leverage cross-functional relationships to drive company-wide touch-points and leadership processes, including internal communications (e.g., all-hands, Q&As, posts, and emails).
- Partner with HR to support organizational strategy and priorities (e.g., communications on people strategy initiatives, reorganizations).
- Partner with the Executive Admin to manage escalations and align meetings to overall operational rhythm, while anticipating needs to further improve efficiency of the organization's processes.
- 7+ years of experience with project management, research, operations, consulting or related field.
- Experience working with all levels of an organization.
- Experience managing multiple tasks under deadlines and shifting priorities.
- Experience working with market research data provide and supporting vendors.
- Experience influencing stakeholders with conflicting priorities.
- Bachelors Degree.
- Advanced Degree, MBA, or related field.
- Project management experience.
- Effective communication skills, including experience in defining and simplifying complex concepts and communicating them back to stakeholders.
- Experience presenting and working effectively with management.
- Experience cultivating internal relationships.
- Track record of operating independently, demonstrating creativity, being detail-oriented, and delivering results in a highly organized and structured manner.
Facebook is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, sexual stereotypes, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state and local law.Facebook is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for candidates with disabilities in our recruiting process. If you need any assistance or accommodations due to a disability, please let us know at email@example.com.
This job has expired.