Meta seeks a Business Product Marketing Manager to join our Meta FinTech BPM team. The Business Product Marketing team leads go-to-market for new products, and works closely with Product and other cross-functional teams to influence our roadmap based on market assessment. This is a highly impactful and cross-functional role that sits at the intersection of business and product. This role will be focused on our B2B Payments platform. The B2B Payments team looks after our rapidly evolving end to end billing solutions for all of Meta's revenue in 100+ countries around the globe, across things like ads, creators, and digital commerce.The ideal candidate can combine business savvy with customer centricity to help the team launch and evolve next-gen B2B Payments products. This candidate has experience in billing, payments, or FinTech and will have demonstrated experience in independently delivering high impact go-to-market strategies and product launches. The candidate thrives in a fast-paced, ambiguous environment and enjoys collaborating with cross-functional teams to drive results, and developing and executing against global launch plans to bring products to market.
Business Product Marketing Manager, FinTech & Payments Responsibilities:
- Partner closely with cross-functional stakeholders (including Product, Research, PR, Design, Engineering, Sales and more) to deliver world-class products and lead go-to-market
- Lead market assessment, quantitative analysis, qualitative feedback, and represent the market internally
- Identify significant long-term opportunities based on research, analysis and a strategic view of the direction of the market
- Plan and lead cross-functional efforts to drive successful product alpha and beta programs and launches globally
- Demonstrate a strong understanding of the broader Meta ecosystem and competitive landscape to develop strategic product feedback and positioning
- Define and manage comprehensive go-to-market strategy and plan including positioning, policy, launch strategy, PR
- Partner with Product Management and outbound marketing to lead world-class product marketing communications for new products
- Communicate the value proposition of new products to all go-to-market teams and ensure that effective sales support materials and packages are created
- Drive product adoption and usage rates by supporting market facing programs and effective product launch support
- 5+ years Product Marketing or related experience
- Experience at a startup, high growth tech company, or high-growth area at a larger tech company
- Experience synthesizing analysis and communicating concepts for internal and external stakeholders
- Demonstrated experience driving strategic analysis to influence product and business decisions
- Demonstrated experience to drive cross-organizational alignment and facilitate decision making at the leadership level
- BA/BS degree
- Experience collaborating with cross-functional teams to drive results
- Experience in financial services, fintech, ad-tech, or marketing technology
- Analytical experience (strategy consulting or investment banking)
- Experience working in a product marketing, strategy, product, or general management capacity (partnered closely with product management and/or engineering to represent market requirements and with sales to support product launches)
Facebook is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, sexual stereotypes, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state and local law.Facebook is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for candidates with disabilities in our recruiting process. If you need any assistance or accommodations due to a disability, please let us know at email@example.com.
This job has expired.