The Business Planning & Operations group is looking for an experienced business lead to support Metaverse and AR/VR Partnerships at Meta. The AR/VR Partnerships team is responsible for building strategic partnerships with partners to co-build AR/VR products or develop new experiences on top of Meta's next-generation computing platform. This role will partner with cross-functional teams across Metaverse, App Development, and AR/VR Hardware to enable analytically-driven strategic decisions and increase operational rigor.The ideal candidate is passionate about the Metaverse and the products that Meta and other companies are building to advance consumer experiences in AR/VR, has experience in AR/VR, app development and/or consumer hardware, and is a strategic thinker with a track record of working with leaders to drive tangible results in a dynamic, fast-paced environment.
Business Planning & Operations Lead, Metaverse and AR/VR Responsibilities:
- Conduct business research and analysis and provide actionable insights for leadership to support decision-making.
- Lead operational reviews for the AR/VR Partnerships team to drive decision-making and assess progress against goals and priorities.
- Develop go-to-market strategies for new markets, products, or verticals, including organizational design to enable these strategies and goal setting to focus efforts.
- Proactively identify opportunities for efficiency improvements and build plans to execute.
- Support key leadership meetings and facilitate alignment on key issues and opportunities.
- Proven leadership and influencing skills, with experience leading/influencing stakeholders at all levels of an organization.
- Proven communication skills.
- Bachelor's degree in engineering, economics, business or other relevant/quantitative disciplines.
- 5+ years of experience in strategic planning and/or business operations in the technology/internet or digital media space.
- Distinctive problem solving and analytical skills, with a proven track record of driving projects from strategy to execution.
- Experience in strategy, operations and process improvement projects in consulting and/or in a relevant strategy/operations team.
- Master's degree in Business Administration.
- Knowledge of SQL and data visualization tools.
- Experience supporting both commercial and product leadership to launch successful new products and/or businesses.
- Experience defining, designing, and executing on partnerships or business development deal programs.
- Professional experience in AR/VR and/or Consumer Hardware.
- Proven track record at a leading management consulting firm.
Facebook is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, sexual stereotypes, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state and local law.Facebook is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for candidates with disabilities in our recruiting process. If you need any assistance or accommodations due to a disability, please let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org.
This job has expired.