Meta is seeking a candidate to join Meta's Business Planning & Operations (BP&O) team to support the Business Engineering (BE) organization. The mission of the Business Planning & Operations group is to maximize business performance by being an objective, trusted partner to the Business Engineering organization. This person will partner effectively with leadership across our Meta Business Group (MBG) organization. Ideal candidates will be exceptional problem solvers, having excellent judgment and be strong communicators, and have experience leading large scale go-to-market implementations, strategic planning, and operations. Finally, they'll be a strong team player, with a demonstrated ability to partner and drive alignment with stakeholders and support others to achieve shared goals.
Business Planning and Operations Lead, Business Engineering Responsibilities:
- Impact Measurement: Develop, establish and own the framework for measuring the impact of the Business Engineering team. Serve as the PoC for measurement and partner with analysts, Data Science teams to quantify the impact of the BE team.
- Stakeholder and Cross-Functional relationship: Be the trusted business partner primarily for the Business Engineering leadership for all things measurement. Develop strong collaborative relationships across various MBG and Business Engineering teams to deliver operational and programmatic efficiency on strategic initiatives.
- Program Management: Drive strategy, alignment and prioritization across the discipline. Identify and structure high priority measurement needs by working with engineering stakeholders, managing communications, overseeing milestones, timelines and leading cross-functional groups to synthesize feedback and deliver on objectives. Establish a regular operating cadence with Business Engineering leaders/teams to track and communicate impact, and drive towards set program goals and KPIs. Identify key roadblocks to progress, and work efficiently to remove them.
- Organizational Planning: Collaborate with cross-engineering stakeholders in annual/bi-annual business and roadmap planning to identify areas of high impact, prioritize effectively and to establish robust measurement mechanisms.
- Experience with problem-solving leveraging data, and providing business insights and recommendations from data analyses.
- At least 8 years of work experience in Sales Operations, Business Planning, and/or Strategy consulting, or 6+ years of experience with MBA/Masters degree.
- Demonstrated interpersonal and communication skills, with experience working and communicating effectively with all organizational levels.
- Flawless program management skills including goal setting, action planning, risk management, milestone/action tracking, KPI tracking, progress reporting and communications.
- BA/BS Degree.
- Experience in quickly grasping, synthesizing and presenting insights from data to non-technical audiences and leadership.
- Experience effectively partnering with leaders from cross-functional teams (e.g.: Engineering, PMO, Product Marketing, Finance teams) to design and launch scalable processes, promoting governance and accountability.
- Experience working independently, managing multiple large scale projects and driving operational efficiency initiatives in a cross-functional environment.
- Basic SQL and dashboarding skills.
Facebook is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, sexual stereotypes, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state and local law.Facebook is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for candidates with disabilities in our recruiting process. If you need any assistance or accommodations due to a disability, please let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org.