Through its people and brands, CNH Industrial delivers power, technology and innovation to farmers, builders and drivers all around the world. Each of its brands, including Case IH, New Holland Agriculture, Case and New Holland Construction, FPT Industrial, Capital, and Parts & Service, is a major international force in its specific sector.
We are currently seeking a dynamic Supply Chain Business Intelligence Analyst to join our successful manufacturing operations team in Racine, WI. As part of the material planning team supporting machining and assembly off-road (Tractor) manufacturing operations, this position is responsible for analysis using data mining techniques and advanced statistics to enable better decision making and deliver business value. Individual will work independently to design, develop and maintain reports and systematic processes to help the material planning team make decisions to ensure products arrive using the most efficient/cost effective methods to ensure safety, quality and on-time delivery.
Additional responsibilities include:
- Strong material requirements planning (MRP) experience typically acquired through 8-10 years of experience in supply chain/material planning, material order process and demand forecasting.
- Develop and maintain meaningful dashboards and reports to guide impactful decisions to drive key performance indicators (KPIs) to deliver production schedules.
- Generate analytic insights to determine root cause KPI performance deviations to help solve complex supply chain issues.
Qualifications The qualified candidate will have
The ideal candidate will have:
- Bachelor's degree in Industrial Engineering, Business Analytics, Statistics or other closely related field.
- 5 or more years of total supply chain experience with at least 3 or more years in a business intelligence/data analysis role.
- Requires strong interpersonal communication, team and organization skills to collaborate across multiple areas to include Plant and Materials Management, Corporate Purchasing, Parts Life Cycle, Logistics, Finance and Manufacturing Operations.
- Strong SQL database skills and advanced Excel skills.
- Prior experience summarizing large quantities of data using both analytical and creative problem solving skills to build actionable data models minimizing business risk and optimizing productivity.
CNH Industrial is an equal opportunity employer. This company considers candidates regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status. Applicants can learn more about their rights by viewing the federal "EEO is the Law" poster and its supplement here
CNH Industrial participates in E-Verify and will provide the federal government with your Form I-9 information to confirm that you are authorized to work in the U.S. You can view additional information here.
If you need reasonable accommodation with the application process, please call 1-800-889-4422 option 1 and then option 5, or contact us at email@example.com.
Read about our company's commitment to pay transparency by clicking this link: pay transparency notice
This job has expired.